It Won't Happen Again

Nicki's POV

Nicki's POV

I sat there in my girlfriend's pool of blood. It was so warm against my soft skin. I was wearing a pretty blush pink, flare, mini dress which was now drenched in Beyoncé's blood. My thighs nicely coated in the wine colored blood, the strong smell burned my hair nostrils.

Couldn't believe I did this.

I should be sobbing. Sadness should be overtaking my soul. Guilt should be rising up in my body but instead I felt completely nothing.

I sat there holding my now dead significant other in my arms. Tears slowly rolling down my face like raindrops sliding down a window. Not really showing any emotions, I had a blank stare as the tears raced each other down my face.

I stared at the television which was now playing a cute romantic music video. The music video portrayed and talked about my entire situation with Beyoncé. Scary. Odd. What a fucking, funny ass coincidence.

It felt like I could feel Beyoncé's body turning cold. Her pretty hair that used to be blonde and puffy was now wet and brownish. I looked down at her and she looked so peaceful. Even when she's dead she still looks beautiful.

A shaky breathe then left my lips, my chest heaved up and down. I don't even know what to do. So I think it's just best to hold her in my arms for one last time.

There was so much blood just freely pouring out of her like a waterfall. My girlfriend of 6 years is fucking dead and I don't even feel anything. I felt no remorse.....

After stabbing her twenty something times.

I remember her screams. Her pleading, begging me to stop as she got weaker and weaker after each stab. I kind of blacked out as I let that sharp kitchen knife penetrate every spot on her body deeply.

Don't hate me just yet, please just hear my side of the story first.

I loved this girl to death, literally, but yet ever since we've been together she does nothing but treats me like crap and cheats on me constantly.

I was too stupid to leave, I loved her too much, love makes you blind. Love makes you ignorant. Love can even make you weak. Love can destroy your life, even forever.

She cheats on me but yet always apologize and I always end up forgiving her. Why? Because she's the closet thing to me as family.

My real family never really loved me. I grew up without one. I had to teach myself everything. I've been through way too much shit that I'll rather not say.

Beyonce coming into my life was pure joy because I literally had no one. No friends. No family. It seemed like no one loved me but Beyonce made me feel otherwise.

I thought she loved me but seemed like she was just using me. After all I did almost everything for her. Cook, clean, gave her my body when she's in the mood, loved and took care her two children whom she had with different women.... While we were together.