A Lustful Night

It's definitely a BeyNika smut. Enjoy!

Keri Hilson's POV

My heavy breathing filled the room. Chest heaving up and down wanting to catch my breathe a bit as embarrassment slowly rose up in me.

Just finished making love to my wife, but it's so goddamn obvious she isn't satisfied. It happens each time we have sex with each other. No pleasure on her face, I'm never able to make her cum which equals to her having to jerk her dick for a few minutes before she's able to relieve herself.

How shameful and embarrassing. I can't even look her in the face but I attempted to do so at this moment. She sat up in our king size bed, almost no emotion on her face as she stared off into space. A hand on her mouth, & I can just feel and see the disappointment on her perfect face.

"Beyoncé I'm-"

"I'm gonna go hit the shower and freshen up myself," She instantly cuts me off.

She looks at me and I just wonder if she can tell how embarrassed I am. A deep sigh leaving her lips before she leaned down placing a dry peck on my lips, I guess attempting to make me feel better.

No more other words leaving her lips as she got up and made her way to our bathroom.

Married for only about 2 years but being together for 3. We only knew each other for a year and she was quick to ask me to marry her. While dating for a year we barely really had sex, it was actually once in a while and when we did, it wasn't as bad as how it is now.

My hand shaking, a hot tear rolling down my face. I don't even feel woman enough. What woman do you know that can't make simple love to their significant other?

30 minutes later she's out of the bathroom. Looking annoyed but also tired, she whips that towel away from her body only to be in her boxers and a tight sports bra. Such an attractive woman, any female in the world would die to be with her but instead, she chose to be with me.

Our marriage itself is pretty decent, though we don't even see each other much due to work but we're still very respectful to one another. I cook for her, I treat her like how a wife should. She takes care of me too, makes sure I'm not in any financial trouble and simply protects and looks out for me.

It's only our sex life that is pure shit which makes our marriage a bit uncomfortable and awkward.

"Goodnight honey," She says without looking at me. Throwing the covers over her body as she turns her body away from me.

"Goodnight," I quietly said, wondering if she even heard me.

Each day all I can think is, what should I do? How can I fix this and please her so she can be happy?

*

A nice cold drink in front of me as the San Francisco cool breeze touch my skin and danced with my hair. A smile on my face as I sat right across from a good friend of mine, Onika.

"What a fuckin' nice ass day to be out," The Trini petite said. She's been in Cali for years now but that Brooklyn, NY vibe still runs in her blood. With the way how she talks, you'll instantly know where she's from.

"Very nice out today," I agreed with her.

"So what's been going on. You don't seem like your usual self," She says, instantly going straight to the point. If anybody can read me and see a change in me, it'll be Onika.

She knows me like the back of her hand. She's literally my only friend who keeps it real with me and can notice a change in my behavior.

A sigh leaving my lips as I softly shook my head.