Arranged Out of Spite II 🖤

Sorry for the long wait babesss! This is quite a chapter so pleaseee enjoyyy! MWUAH ! 💋

Omniscient

Piney Point Village, Texas

"I want your daughter Maraj. Where is she?" Beyoncé asked with a tired like voice. Indeed being over this whole situation.

"You want my daughter," Ice T repeats the words, making sure he heard her right. "For what? She's innocent, she has nothing to do with this mess, how dare you go after my loved ones."

Now, feeling no fear. Always telling himself he'll rather die before getting his family hurt by any Mafia family. When it came to his family, he'll always go extremely hard.

"Calm that shit down," The tall, slender beauty kissed her teeth.
"I'm not going to hurt her."

Finding it hard to believe her words, since everybody knew the Texan mob boss went after children or any loved one too, not caring, not showing mercy. She's kidnapped, held very young innocent souls captive, but she's never once killed or had them killed.

"I just want her hand in marriage," She finally says.

A twisted look on the elder's man face, along with fear arising in him. "Knowles-"

"You took what's mine. You had my drugs taken away by those lame mobsters. You refused to alert me earlier. & now, you don't have my money ready, you're rather asking for more time," Her words sounding through the room.

"I cherish my products and money, you cherish the family you've made. Mostly your daughter, I know how much she's a daddy's girl." Remembering the young girl's social media, seeing how much Onika posts pictures of her & her father & knowing how much Ice-T spoils her rotten.

"It's my turn to take what's yours & not give her back. It's my turn to take what you cherish more and keep her."

"I'm sorry to fuckin' tell you but it ain't happening B," Ice- T fought back. The thought of giving his daughter away to a lunatic sure did ache his head.

"Oh ok," The Texan beauty says, with laughs leaving her lips. In swift movements, she was suddenly standing in front of him, with her heavy gun touching his head.

"Then you'll just die."

"Kill me & leave my goddamn family alone. They're innocent, especially my babygirl."

"Maraj, I'm taking your daughter REGARDLESS. I will kill you and still take her whether anybody likes it or not. You need to somehow understand that."

The coldness in her eyes says it all. A madwoman. A maniac.

But there was something holding her back to quickly pull the trigger and end this poor man's life. Seems like she wants to give him hell on Earth first before actually killing him at the right time.

"I'm literally sparing you your fucking life but you're being so goddamn stubborn. You have one job and that's to hand over your daughter to me. How hard can that be?" The words gritted through her teeth.

Her hand holding the gun shook like a leaf,
God she wanted to kill him so badly...

Ice-T took a deep breath. "She's a child Knowles. She's only 21 years old." His tone as calm as possible.

"That's the perfect age for me," The mob boss quickly said. Not caring of the huge age gap in between her and the petite.

Being only 29 years old, the Texan beauty didn't mind having a 21 year old as her significant other, though, it would've been better to find a woman in her age group.