One Night With You

Another Smut Story❤ Enjoy!

Beyonce's POV

Loud music blaring in my ears, flashing lights almost blinded me and the guest screaming lyrics to the song made me feel like I was almost going deaf. A nice drink of whiskey in my hand, burning my throat as it would slide down there. A pretty little bartender would always come to me and refill my glass, giving me flirtatious smiles and leaving cute but corny jokes into my ears.

Here I was spending my Saturday evening at one of the best strip clubs here in Atlanta, Georgia. From the amount of work I do, I deserve a damn, nice break. I watched the naked strippers work their bodies on the poles. I truly find it amazing how much their able to move their bodies and asses in such unique ways.

These thotty strippers are decent but I didn't come here for them, I honestly came here for one stripper only.

Loud cheering filled my ears as my crew and I were in the VIP section in the club which was a little more spacious and less crowded. I beckoned my finger, ordering my bodyguard to bend down to my level so I can leave a message in his ear.

Over the loud screams and music, I was able to tell him which of the strippers I wanted to see up here preform for my crew and I. Obeying my orders, he disappeared into the crowd.

I rested myself in the comfortable seat I was sitting in. Almost felt like I was home. The thick blunt rested in between my two fingers, putting it to my mouth before letting the thick, cloudy smoke exit my burgundy colored lips.

Here in Atlanta, I was very well known. Making millions like it wasn't anything from my clothing and sneaker line that I've been doing for years now. As the years go by, bigger money showered me like cold rain in a thunderstorm.

Not to forget, my uncle owned this club so of course I received good, special treatments here. I guess that's why I'm so well known and treated with good respect.

Feeling relaxed and feeling satisfaction hit my soul, my little pretty, favorite stripper has arrived at the scene, looking beautiful as ever. Felt like I jumped back into reality. A big smile over taking my lips as I watched her pretty self strut over to the pole in front of us, in her sparkly attire which was very unique from the rest of her co workers.

They called her Nic AKA Queen Sleeze. I heard she could be a sweet little angel but can turn into a demon real quick if she's fucked with. Sounds like my type of girls.