Chapter 1

Blue

Blue

I've been locked up for about 4 months now. CJ and I were both denied visitation rights until literally yesterday. We lost the rights after a riot broke out in our section. So all of us in that area were basically on punishment.

It was hard not seeing or hearing the girls in so long. It was visitation hours when a guard came and got CJ and I.

"Your lawyer is here for you", he said while walking us out. Lawyer? For what?

When he brought us to the table I seen Mac in a suit. I wanted to bust out laughing. The guard sat us down and left.

"I had to say I was yall lawyer since y'all ain't got no damn rights in this bitch", he said shaking his head.

"We got em back yesterday", I told him. "Oh bet. I can come see you niggas".

"So wassup", CJ asked. "Same shit. But uhhhh ion know how to tell you this, but I seen ya girl", Mac explained. "Looking very much pregnant".

My jaw dropped. I was about to start smiling. I got a baby. "But.. she been around some nigga. I seen them a couple times at this cafe, or the mall. I'm sorry dawg", he said patting my shoulder.

What the fuck? Jayda been with a nigga? "Nah man ain't no fucking way. No way she pregnant by anybody but me bro".

Mac shrugged . "Ion know. They been around each other a lot. Like I always see him with her. Man look", he said pulling out his phone. He showed me a pic of them. The man was putting a stroller in the car.

"Nah hold on hold on. It could be a good explanation for this. When the girls come to visit we can talk about it", CJ said.

I shook my head. "Damn I'm rottin in prison and she already wildin out on me", I said. I slammed my fist on the table. "Let them know we got our visitation rights back. I got a lot to fucking say".

Jayda

"Ella gon be so excited man", Rod said putting the last of the bags in the car. Rod is Ella's boo.

He's been helping me a lot with this pregnancy and just being a good person for all of us. We had moved back into our old house . "Right, she been trying to find a way to furnish her brand for a minute", I said.

We got into his car and we drove back to the house.

"Elllaaaa", I called walking in. Her and Dess came downstairs. "Hey mama", Ella said. She went and hugged Rod. "We got some news", I smiled. "We do too", Ella said.

"Y'all first", Rod told her. "Okay... we can go visit Blue and CJ now.", she squealed. "we going next Monday". "Well actually.... Ella and I are going in the morning, while you go in the afternoon", Dess said.