Chapter 45

8:45pm

Blue

"The fuck you mean she just left. You ain't ask where she was going?" I asked Dess. I was heated she was giving me all these dumb ass answers.

"M-Miguel told me she said she couldn't stick around me for long and just left".

"Do that even sound like her D? What's yo problem? Something going on witchu fr?"

"N-no I'm  fine".

"I'm coming over there. I'm finna go drop off Amir and I'll be on my way"

"No!" I hung up. I don't give a fuck what she saying, I'm coming over there. I been calling all around asking for Jayda. Her phone been going to voicemail since 1. I called Dess all day, and drove to her house and she ain't answer the door or the phone. But soon as I got home she called me back and gon say Jayda been left.

...

I pulled up to Ella's house. She was already on the porch. "Come on Amir", I said taking him out his seat.

"TT Ella", he said rubbing to her. "Hi mir mir", she smiled. I looked at her and she had been crying. Not exactly unusual.

"Mir Mir, Rue and Omari in the house. Go play with them". He looked at both of us with a mug. "Ok" he said running in.

"So did Dess say anything", she asked . I shook my head no. "She just said she left". Ella started to breath hard.

"What.. what if something happened to her. Oh god please no. She could be anywhere. Where's her car. Her phone", she started to pace back and forth.

"E...E!", I yelled causing her to stop and look at me. "I'm going over there and I'm gonna figure this out. Don't overwork yourself and my goddaughter . I'll call you when I'm back to get Amir".

She nodded. "He's gonna wanna stay the night with the kids plus it's already getting late. You can just leave him here. He has extra clothes".

I sighed and nodded. She hugged me. "I know you tryna hide it, but it's okay to be scared".

I looked away . "Imma go to Dess's now", I said rushing to my car.

I pulled out and drove away. I was scared as fuck right now. I was scared to lose my baby. I hoped she was just being moody and would be home when I got back, but I knew that wasn't it. She doesn't keep those things to herself anymore. Especially not with me. And no matter how she be feeling she always checks on Amir.

.....

I pulled in front of D house and hopped out. I rushed to her door and barged in. Glad it was unlocked because I would've broke this bitch down. I turned on the hall light since it was dark as fuck. "D where you at", I called.

I walked through the house turning on lights as I went. The fuck type of shit.

"D!" I called louder. I heard faint whimpers coming the upstairs. I followed the noise and found Dess in her bathroom . On the floor. Her eyes were low and she had powder under her nose.

Oh nah. Not my homie. I picked her up and moved her face around to get her to focus on me. "This why you been acting like that D? Shit man. I can't have you down like this". I placed her on the counter and got a wet rag . I wiped her face as she stared at me.

"Mmmm", she moaned. She licked her lips and stared me up and down. She reached over to rub my chest, but I slapped her hand away. "Chill out Dess. I need you somewhat sober. Where the fuck is Jayda?"

She bit her lip and shrugged. "She left me. Like Miguel said"

"Where that nigga at D".

She shrugged again. "Why does it matter? He ain't got nothing to do with Jayda leaving!"

Anger took over and I cocked my fist back and punched the wall causing Dess to scream. "It matters because that's my fucking wife Destiny. I'm not about to sit here and entertain a cokehead when my wife is fucking missing. NOW WHERE THE FUCK HE AT"

She looked at me then looked down. "I don't know where he is Blue. He always leaves with my car. And ...and I'm not a cokehead".

"You are."

"I'm not!"

"Look I'm not going back and forth with you on this. You're a cokehead. You don't like hearing it? Then don't fucking be one".

She looked away. "Still the same mean ass brother".

"I tell it like it is. You got a problem with it, change."

She sighed. "J-Jayda came over and found me like this. She said she was gonna get me in rehab and she even packed me a bag to stay with you guys. When I got out the shower. S-she was gone. Miguel told me she left when he got here"

"Now why the fuck would she leave you D? That nigga know something. I'm out".

"Wait! Where you going?"

"To find his ass. I don't give a fuck if I'm searching all night. Imma find that bitch."

"L-Lemme come. I know some of his chill spots", she said while scratching her arm. I raised a brow. "Aight. Don't die on me D"

She nodded fast and hopped off the bathroom counter.

We went downstairs and headed out. I looked back before leaving. Something in my heart was telling me.......

do not leave this fucking house.

Jayda

I woke up in a daze. "W-where the fuck am I". I looked around and could hardly make out where I was. I stood up but realize I had a chain on my neck. Like a fucking dog. "No...no no", I panicked as memories came flooding back.

The stupid fucking dog collars, the leashes, the bowl. I looked around and seen a dog bowl with my name on it.

But Bishop is dead. I looked around and seen the chain extracted out the wall.
It was long enough for me to make it to the lightbulb in the middle of the room. I pulled the switch and it wouldnt come on. I got on my tippy toes to reach for the bulb to twist it in some more.

"Come on" I panicked as the chain started to choke me a bit. I finally twisted it all the way in. I sighed in small relief as the room filled up in a dim light.

I looked at my surroundings as my jaw dropped.

Am I ...

Am I in Dess' basement?

_______________________

😞don't say it.

y'all I wrote 44 when I was half sleep and it's sad because I didn't even have that idea to get Jayda kidnapped until I was in the middle of writing it😩 I need to follow the script I already made. I been off script since chapter 26😩

Now I gotta finish this . Shits ca-razzzzzyyy

Vote 🤍

Comment💙

Share🖤