Chapter 55

Jayda

"Why you take me from my friends", I asked as I hopped into the SUV. "I wanna spend some alone time with you".

"Where you taking me".

He put his arm around me and pulled me closer. "Why you stressing Shorty? I gotchu". He rubbed my stomach. I raised a brow. "What you rubbing on my belly for".

He shrugged. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

.......

We pulled up to a beach. It was a more secluded part though. "How you know my swimsuit under here", I asked. "Girl we in Bali, you know damn well you got a swimsuit under yo clothes at all times".

I laughed because he was right. He took my hand and we got out. I took off my romper and put it back in the car.

He took his shirt off and we walked down the beach hand and hand. "I'm so happy I'm here", I said looking at the waves.

"I'm happy I'm here with you", he commented. We stopped walking and I looked up at him. "I love you so much Jayda. I cant express it to you enough. You held a nigga down since we was youngins. I'm wifing you shorty. You gotta know that", he said pulling me close.

He touched the necklace he got me. "Man this was a wild ass day wasn't it", he chuckled. "Yeah. It really had us rethinking everything about eachother"

"I knew I wanted you, I just knew the timing was off too.", he said. We sat down in the sand and reminisced.

Flashback
~Jayda:Age 17
~Blue:19

"Ohhhh my gosh you guys look so cute", Ma said taking so many pictures of me and Dess. Today was our prom.

"Maaa we gotta go outside Jalen and Reggie are waiting", Dess whined

"Maaa we gotta go outside Jalen and Reggie are waiting", Dess whined. She smacked her lips. "Okay two more". We posed happily.

"Okay come on". We finally headed down . I was excited to see Jalen. But I was really excited to see Blue. I wanted to see his reaction to my dress. I knew I looked good. "Here they areee" my mom called gesturing for us to walk out. Dess and I held hands as we we went outside.

"PERIOD SISTERS", Ella yelled making us laugh. Everybody was there complimenting us. I looked at Blue. He was staring hard. My booty had came in nice so I turned to take a picture from the back. Making sure he seen this shape.

"Come on boys. Gotta take a picture wit y'all Dates". Jalen and Reggie came up and held us by our waist. We stood there awkwardly taking pictures.