Chapter 38

Justin

"Shut the fuck up and let's go".  I was annoyed as fuck with Nessa. She been pregnant for 2 fucking weeks and she acting like she 7 months.

"Baby slow down, my feet and back killing me", she giggled and started to waddle. I should punt this hoe.

"Nessa stop playing , it ain't shit but a clump of cells in yo stomach".

She frowned and stopped walking. "You need to get on board with this. Stop thinking about Blue and that little ass bitch."

I gritted my teeth. "Call her a bitch again, fuck guy and that baby", I said grabbing her arm. She looked at me with an hurt expression.

" Fuck... that....bitch".

I laughed before smacking the fuck outta her. She gasped and held her face. "Now let's fucking go", I said grabbing her arm and pulling her into the building. We were greeted by the receptionist.

"Hi welcome to Planned Parenthood, do you have an appointment?"

Dess

"So what exactly did you do", Skai asked. "W-we kissed and....he ate my...ya know."

Skai hissed. "Wow Dess, I thought you and CJ were in love", she sighed. "We are", I snapped.

"Aye chill out. What you snappin on her for", Jayda chimed in. I sighed. I didn't mean to, I'm just angry.

"Dess you brought all this shit on yourself. All you had to do was tell us you knew him. YOU decided to lie and YOU decided to go to his house. Just like YOU decided to do whatever is was y'all did over there", Ella said.

I rolled my eyes. "I know I fucked up bad, but y'all not finna sit here and act like y'all know everything that's going on", I said folding my arms.

"Well we know CJ left yo ass. Next time don't cheat. If it even is a next time.", Skai spat. This caught me off guard. Why she so fucking angry? She acting like I cheated on her or sum shit.

"Why you tripping so hard. I know I fucked up, but you acting like I cheated on you".

"I don't like cheaters. That shit foul, especially knowing how in love he is with you. That's just grimy".

"Girl whatever you don't know me."

She laughed and nodded. "You getting hostile because you know you wrong. Why don't you go fix your shit instead of coming at us crazy".

I stepped closer to her. "Skai you need to calm down. And watch your tone with me".

"Or what".

I looked over and Jayda hopped up. "Look I love y'all both, but Dess you need to learn to listen. Fuck you mad at us for? We didn't make you do nothing. That anger needs to be for yourself ."

"And Skai, I know you heated. You and CJ did get closer. So I see you more angry than we are. Just relax, Dess does this type of shit to avoid blaming herself. Even when she know she wrong". Jayda looked at me for the last part.

I stood there, dumbfounded. She reads me like a book every time. She knows me in and out. We grew up together, we were raised in the same roof once our parental situations were controlled. She was my sister. I know I was to blame, but my pride wouldn't allow me to say it out loud.

So instead I grabbed my keys and left.

Jayda

I sighed watching Dess leave. Her fucking pride is a problem, but hey we all got our faults. I can't be the one to fix that though. "I hope CJ straight", Ella said. "Knowing him, he finna throw himself into his work all day now".