Chapter 46

Dess

"Blue it's 2am", I yawned waking up in his car. He was still driving. "You gotta get some sleep".

"Is Jayda here?"

I sighed, realizing it wouldn't be no convincing him. "L-let's go back to my house. He may have went back" I shrugged. We had been all around the city. We seen some of his people and they was giving us the runaround fr.

"Aight", Blue said before doing a U-turn. I laid back in the seat and though of where Jayda could be. I didn't want anything to happen to my bestfriend. Where could she be?

Blue sped down a road and pulled over. "Blue what tf", I said as the car jolted. He said nothing he just hopped out. The headlights were on and I could see he was going closer to a car. It was a car halfway in the tall grass.

It was Jayda's car. I panicked and ran over there with him. Praying she was alive in there.

I tried the doors along with Blue. They were all locked. "Maybe I can find a rock", I said looking around.

I jumped at the sound of glass shattering. I looked at Blue like he lost his mind. His hand was bleeding from punching the glass out. "B-blue your hand"

"I don't care", he opened the door from the inside and unlocked it completely.

"She's not in here", he sighed. "Mmmm". We looked to the trunk after hearing the groaning.
"Jayda. Jayda baby", he said going to open the trunk.

But it wasn't Jayda.

"Why the fuck is she in here?"

Jayda

"Helppppp", I been screaming for hours. Banging on the walls and no fucking luck. Dess's basement was half finished and I was stuck in the part where the floors were damp and it smelled like mildew. I was in the furthest spot from the basement entrance too.

Why did they put me here? They were gonna do this to Dess? For fucking what?

I slouched on the floor. Where was Dess? This is her house. Is she apart of this? Nah. Can't be. I refuse to believe any shit like that.

"Let me fucking go! You bitch". I looked up and seen a girl get tossed down the steps.

"Shut the fuck up", Miguel yelled smacking her. He dragged her a few feet next to me and chained her up. She started to cry. "Why are you doing this to me? I was never against you" she cried.

"Consider this..tying up loose ends. I can't have so many of you alive after the things you've witnessed", he chuckled.

"B-but," she looked over at me . "W-why is Jayda here? What does she have to do with this?"

"Everything! And you fucking know it. Don't act innocent. You wanted her dead just as much as anyone else."

"B-but I thought Dess was.."

"Don't worry about that", he said before smacking her. I stayed quiet. I just watched them interact. Taking in everything I could, to piece this together.

Miguel looked over at me and licked his lips. "It was something about you.", he said before squatting in front of me. He reached for my face and I snatched it back.

He chuckled before grabbing it hard and pulling me to him. He pressed his lips onto mine. I pushed his off but he grabbed the back of my chain and started to choke me. "Comply", he demanded.

I relaxed myself and nodded as tears started to fall. He stood up and began to unbuckle his pants. He was pulling them down , when he just stopped.