Chapter 35

3 chapters in a day?😩 I'm clearly lonely😂
_______________________________

June 26

Justin

"How long you expecting me to keep him locked up? Ain't no fucking evidence against this man Justin!".

"Chill bro, just long enough for the plan to work".

"Ian tryna be apart of no bullshit".

I shook my head and laughed. "You been apart of it since you took the money". He scoffed and hung up.

"So when you going up there", I asked Nessa. She shrugged. "Whenever Jayda not there. Last time
I tried i seen her walk in so I just left", she explained.

I rolled my eyes. "Fuck she keep tryna see him for. He stabbed me that nigga gon be there forever".

"This whole plan is bullshit. I honestly don't even need to be apart of it", she scoffed. "Why don't you? I could've sworn you wanted a child".

She smiled at me hard. "Well that's the thing", she said digging into her purse. I furrowed my eyebrows watching her. She threw something at me. "The fuck is this".

I grabbed it and seen what it was.

"Hell naw".

"We're having a baby", she squealed jumping up and down. I glared at her. Who the fuck is we?

"I can't believe it. We can finally just be a family", she started to dance around. I wanted to punch her ass in the stomach.

I stood up and handed her the tests. "Ain't no fucking we. I want to be with JAYDA", I yelled .

She huffed and folded her arms. "B-but"

"Ain't no but, I don't want no baby by you. I wouldn't have nutted in yo so many times if I knew you could still get pregnant".

She rolled her eyes. "Listen, whether you like it or not, we having a child. I can't risk my child's safety dealing with Jayda and Blue", she said rubbing her flat ass stomach.

"Man shut the fuck up".

I grabbed my phone and headed out. I don't care what she talking about. That ain't my fucking baby.

Blue

"Pops what you doing back out here", I chuckled. He straight faced me causing me to clear my throat. "Ain't shit funny boy. I know you didn't go and stab no nigga. Who the fuck still using knives anyway? Is you crazy?"