Chapter 67

January 28

Taina

"Come on baby mama!!", Chauncey yelled from the door

"Come on baby mama!!", Chauncey yelled from the door. I rolled my eyes as I approached him." Shut the hell up".

He laughed. "Someone's moody".

I stuck my tongue out as I grabbed my purse. Today was the day I was meeting Chauncey's parents. And after all the stuff I heard about them, all I can say is ...I'm nervous as fuck!

"Don't be nervous baby.", he said before pecking my lips. I groaned. "I just don't want it to go bad".

Before he could open the door, there was a knock. "Who dat be?!"

"Jayda Wayda".

"And me!", I heard Amir yell.

I laughed and opened the door. "Hey bae what you doing here?".

"Amir want his punk ass daddy", She said rolling her eyes. I furrowed my brows. "Blue ain't here. He ain't been back over here since last night".

Jayda scrunched her face up. "Bet". Chauncey shook his head. "Don't even get to acting up". She scoffed and flipped her hair. "Imma act a fucking fool if I want too".

"What y'all finna do though?", she asked looking us up and down. "Girlllaaa im finna go meet his parents".

Jayda nodded and laughed. "Imma pray for you sis.".
Okay now I was really scared. I guess Chauncey could see the panic on my face because he stared to rub my shoulders. "My folks ain't that bad, Jayda just dramatic".

I sighed. I really hope this goes well.

Blue

"Pops you gon stop punking me", I said mugging him. He punched my chest again. "You gon stop being dumb when it comes to Mouse!".

I scoffed. "I'm tryna fix shit". He shook his head. "And whatever you doing clearly ain't working.".

"You not gon be satisfied until another man comes along and swoop her up". I scoffed. "I'm not gon lose her pops, I ain't gon let that shit happen".

"It's looking like you already did boy".

"I'll tell you what....", He started before we sat down on his couch.

"I can guarantee at least 100 niggas slide in her DMs a day. She well known in this media shit. And all of them ain't just some random niggas. I bet some of them rappers, athletes and niggas wit money just like you. And I bet you some of them wanna treat her like the queen she know she is", he said.