Chapter 14

(A/N: I changed the song Jayda sings to calm Amir down to "Blue" by Beyoncé. Song in MM if you've never heard it)

May 5th

"You really had to take it that far", I said gripping the steering wheel. "I couldn't let him keep messing with you", Blue sighed.

I turned and faced him. "Blue, you got locked up for two fucking weeks", I screamed. "You think he just left me alone after you were gone".

After Blue fought Justin, he got himself arrested. I tried to post bail, but they said he still had to be here for two weeks. That was the best they could do, since he'd just gotten out of prison.

Justin had been back to my house , just begging for me and following me around nonstop. He felt extra bold with Blue not being around.

"Jayda...did he hurt you", he asked. I shook my head no. "So what is it".

I raised a brow. "What you mean".

"Shorty you been holding something in. I mean I know you get emotional, but when you let it out, it feel like you more mad at something else. What's going on", he said placing his hand on mines.

I snatched it away. I wanted to just let it all out, I wanted to tell him every single thing I went through when he left. But instead I decided to say.

"Ask Ari".

Skai

"Get out this fucking house", my mom yelled as I limped down the pavement. I held onto my sides , trying to slow the bleeding and kept walking.

This isn't the first time they put me out. Every time I ask about my sister my mom just gets angry and screams in my face. My dad never met her, he told me mom kept her a secret.

But really I was the secret. I mean she was older than me. How could he not know his wife had a kid? I knew her name, and that she lived in New York. I just wanted to know her and hopefully she would like me. I needed someone in this lonely ass life I had.

My parents never liked me. They always told me they never wanted kids for as long as I could remember. My dad always said I forced my mom and him to have a responsibility. It's a lot to bare.

Anyways I continued to limp . I felt myself getting sleepy. "Please not now", I whispered.

It was getting darker. I made it to the main road, when felt like I needed to sit down. I managed to make my way to a bus stop bench.

I felt myself getting weaker, before my eyes finally closed.

Jayda

Blue scoffed as I started the car. "I'm just going to keep apologizing for the Ari situation, but just know, I know you're holding a lot from me.", he mumbled .

I rolled my eyes and drove off. "Where is Amir", he asked while looking in the backseat. "At Ella's house".

"That's surprising, I know how you hate to be without him".

"Yeah well I didn't want him to see mommy getting daddy out of jail".

I looked over at him, he looked sad. "Blue", I started. I already knew what he was thinking. "You're a good father. He loves you to pieces and I know you'd go to war for him".

"I'd go to war for the both of you. I meant it when I said you two were both halves of my heart", he said looking out the window

I smiled at him.

"Wait wait pull over", he said looking concerned.