Chapter 20

Jayda

"Jayda you in there", Blue's voice called from the other side of the door.

Amir jumped up getting excited."Dada".

I quickly stood up and wiped my face before opening the door. "Yeah-". I paused because my voice cracked. "Yeah wassup".

"What's going on shorty". He had a concerned look planted on his face. "Mommy cry", Amir snitched.

I glared at him and he mugged me. "Snitch", I said before sticking my tongue out at him. He laughed.

"Why were you crying", Blue asked . I turned my attention back to him. " I - I'm just. Idk", I looked down.

He placed a finger under my chin and lifted my head up. "Jayda please tell me what's going on".

I looked into his eyes. They were glossy but focused. "I'm here for you".

Honestly hearing him say that calmed me a bit. I sighed. I do want to tell him. But I couldn't just blurt that type of stuff out.

I said nothing so he pulled me into a hug. "Whenever you ready mamas". I hugged him back tighter

"Hugs", Amir giggled while hugging our legs.

......

"Wakeee upppp", Blue whined while poking my side. I groaned and turned away from him. I was trying to go to sleep. It was like 12 in the morning. "Babyyyyy".

I ignored him and closed my eyes again. I felt a cold breeze rush over my body. He ripped the covers off of me.

I still ignored him and tried to fall asleep. Then I felt a sting on my ass.

"BLUE", I yelled and turned to him. He had a goofy ass smile on his face. "Why are you bothering me".

He opened his arms. I looked at him before getting in his arms. "Where ya draws".

He smirked. "Where yours".

I laughed and changed the subject. "Yo birthday Saturday. Old ass man", I teased. He smacked his lips. "Shut up."

"Can I go to sleep now".

"No.... I wanna talk".

"About what".

He shrugged. It was a silence for a minute so I laid on his chest and started to trace his tattoos.

"I remember when we met". We looked at each other and busted out laughing.

Flashback
~14 years ago
Jayda
(Jayda was 11)
I was bored going down the street on my bike. I was headed to the park when I seen a moving truck in front of Lucas's house.

A big ass smile appeared on my face as I started to ride past. "Hey wifey".

I stopped my bike and turned around. "Stop calling me that Lucas".

He smiled and walked over to me. "I ain't seen you in a while baby". He put his arm around me and I pushed him . "Where you going", he asked. "Don't worry about it. Go finish moving. I'm finally free away from you", I said smiling harder at the end.

He chuckled. "I'm not moving, wife".  My jaw dropped. "B-but the moving trucks", I said. "My older cousin is moving in", he cheesed.

Great another Jackson to ruin my life.

"You wanna help me get his stuff", Lucas asked. "Why would I want to help you with anything", I laughed. "Come onnnn deep down you know you like me", he said pulling me off my bike.