Chapter 78

~September 3rd~

~September 3rd~

Jayda

"7 more days, we waiting for you princess".  I continued to rub my belly as I pointed the camera to the mirror. "Stink say Indiiiiii".

Amir smiled in the mirror before shaking his head. I kissed my teeth already knowing what he wanted to say. "Say Pootah".

"Poootahhhhh", he sang while jumping up and down. I don't know how he came up with it, but I loved how excited he was to say it.

"Alright imma end this here. I been recording all damn morning". I said into the camera. After were turning it off, Mir and I headed to the kitchen.

"Where yo daddy at?", I asked looking around. He shrugged. "Him left with uncle CJ".

I nodded my head , wondering when the hell he was gon tell me that. "Uh oh Dada in trouble".

I chuckled pulling my phone out. "Nah , we gon see though".

........

Omniscient

"Alright sir, it's all finished", one of the workers said approaching Blue

"Appreciate it G", Blue said hanging him an 100$ bill. He smiled graciously at the extra tip, before heading out with his coworkers.

Blue looked around admiring the work they'd done. His phone buzzed, temporarily getting his attention .

It was of course Jayda. "Wassup Shorty?"

"Uhh where you at?".

"I'm in your heart ma."

"Corny ass. Where you at Blue?".

He laughed shaking his head. "You miss me? Imma be home soon. After you done getting ready".

"Ready? For what? We not going to the hospital again are we?", she whined.

"Nah, you'll see. Ella, and D should be over there soon."

"For what?".

"You asking too many question Jayda".

"You sure as hell ain't giving enough answers!"

"Listen , Ian telling ya ass shit. And don't try to ask Ella either. Cuz Ian tell her ass a damn thing, except to get you dressed. Her ass can't hold water".

She smacked her lips , and rolled her eyes. "Do it again", Blue threatened, while smirking.

"You can't even see me, Shutup".

"Bet, I'm on yo ass tonight".

"Whatever, see you tonight".

"I loveeeee you baby".

Jayda laughed , cheesing hard. "I love you more".

"I LOVE YOU TOO DADA", Amir screeched through the phone. Blue winced at the loudness in his ear. "Damn , I love you too".