Chapter 69

*Did I hear time skip?🌚*

~2 months later~

April 7

Taina

"I'm glad our appointments are together", I said holding Jayda's hand. We both looked down at our bellies with excitement.

"Finally time to see this damn gender", Jayda chuckled. "I know! I'm so excited", I squealed.

"So we just not fucking here". We looked back. Blue, Amir and Chauncey were walking behind us.

"My bad yall", I laughed. "I forgot these yall babies too". They smacked they lips as we walked into the doctor's office.

.....

"Hi mom and dad, I hear you're ready to find out the sex of your baby", Dr. Lou said warmly. I nodded . "Yeah I'm really eager". Chauncey squeezed my hand and smiled at me.

"So any problems, or abnormalities with your pregnancy so far?". I frowned hearing that. "Uh..n-no", everything's fine."

The doctor eyed me before nodding slow. "Are you sure? I'm your doctor. Anything you tell me is between us", she said. I nodded. "E-everything is fine.".

I looked at Chauncey who was starting at me with an unreadable expression. "Well let's get to it", she said lifting my shirt up.

A smile formed back on my face as she put the jelly on my belly. I hope and pray everything works out in the end.

Jayda

"Wow, the baby is getting really big", Dr. Carson said as we stared into the ultrasound. "So what we having?".

I smacked Blue's hand. "Be patient". He shook his head. "I missed the first one, I gotta know everything immediately this time around".

I gave a small smile and nodded. Blue and I are working things out. I'm still a little skeptical sometimes, but for the most part he's been the best he could ever be.

"Well by the looks of it... it's a"

Dess

"Girlllllll"

"Go tf home", I added. Taylor rolled her eyes. "If I wanna see my baby daddy, imma see my baby daddy", she said folding her arms. "Bitch he ain't here!"

"So why you in his house".

"My house too saweeetieee", I smiled. She scoffed. " hell naw, ion want some addict around my son".

"Girl get off my fucking porch. Go worry about Blue, not my man", I said waving her off. She smirked. "Me and Blue good, we always gon be good. Know that". I rolled my eyes. " I don't care".

"Anyways I'll be back when Reggie get here. Bye ugly", she laughed before walking off the porch. I watched her in disgust. She was switching hard as hell.

I slammed the door. She always coming over here for some bullshit. I sent Blue a quick text, letting him know she was here, before continuing my day.

Blue

"I knew I was having a girl!", Jayda squealed. "I was way bigger when I was pregnant with Amir". I looked back at her and smiled. "You blessing me again baby".