Chapter 54

Dess

"I wanna swimmmm", Ella slurred as Rod dragged her into the house. "L-let's skinny dip again".

"NO", Blue and CJ yelled at the same time. I laughed remembering that. Blue had Jayda over his shoulder she was asleep. It was like 4am. "Lemme go put her to bed. Goodnight y'all", Blue said taking Jayda upstairs. "Come on Ella", Rod grabbed her hand guiding her upstairs.

"I-I'm finna get some dicckkkkk", she sang heading up the stairs. That left CJ, Taina and I. She yawned and walked into the kitchen. I decided to follow her.

"Taina I need to talk to you. It's really important".

She pulled out a water bottle and sat on the counter. "Wassup".

"I think CJ is playing games with both of us. Like he doesn't know who he wants. One day I think he wants me back then the next i see him all on you. I'm just telling you because I didn't want to create unnecessary drama."

She took a gulp of her water. "Chauncey and I aren't together though. So if he's been flirting with you, or making you feel like it's something between y'all, that's not my business". I looked at her crazy.

"But you just told me earlier you had feelings for him."

She nodded her head. "Yeah but I haven't made that clear to him. So..." she shrugged and hopped off the counter. "You didn't have to come to me about any of this. Talk to Chauncey. Not Taina", she said with an attitude before walking out.

Fuck she mad at me for? I tried to be fucking nice and tell her what's been going on and she mad at me. Oh Nah some wrong wit her ass fr.

I rolled my eyes and walked upstairs to my room. I undressed and put on some pjs. I laid in bed bored as hell. I could hear Ella and Rod and I was disgusted.

"Damn Ella, take the damn dick", I laughed to myself.

Taina

I laid in my bed trying to sleep. I really couldn't. My stomach was hurting . I think I ate wayyyyy to much.

I heard a knock on my door. "Come innn".

I looked to the door and seen Chauncey. I rolled my eyes and turned my back to him. "Why you not in my room."

I ignored him. I heard shuffling and then I felt a shift in my bed. "Taina you hear me talking to you". I sighed and turned to him.

"What are we doing?"

"What you mean?"he asked. I sighed. "I'm lost Chauncey. Do you like me? Are we just having sex? Are we friends? What is it"

He stared at me, not saying a word.

I stood up and paced around the room. "Chauncey you're not over Dess, I see that. It's not my place to interfere with anything y'all might have going on. Just leave me alone in the process"

He got up and stood in front of me. "What you mean leave you alone?"

CJ

"I mean what I said. We have to stop this". She tried pushing me back but I grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer . "I can't stop Taina", I said licking my lips.

"I don't want to." We stared at eachother for what seemed like forever. I leaned down and softly pecked her lips. She let out a deep breath. "Taina...I"

She got on her tippy toes and smashed her lips onto mine. She wrapped her arms around my neck deepening the kiss. Making my hands down to her butt, I gripped it tightly before picking her up. She wrapped her legs around me.