Chapter 44

(Aight fr this time. I know y'all sick and tired of me😂)

Jayda

~4 days later~

"How the fuck are you not pregnant?", Blue asked in between breaths. I chuckled and eased my way off his pole. "I got an IUD. I told you this multiple times"

"I thought that meant you was angry and had to take pills for it or sum."  I shook my head at his slowness. "IUD not IED dummy. But Get up.. I wanna take a bath together", I said smacking his leg.

"Gon ride my dick till my damn chest cave in and tell me take a bath. Shittin me, I wanna go the fuck to sleep", he muttered before turning over.

"Blue come onnn", i whined. I walked over to the other side of the bed to be in his face again. "baby".

"Hmm", he said with his eyes closed. "Aight fine imma take one by my damn self". I was finna fake a lil attitude and walk away, but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back. "Come here.."

"Nah finish sleeping. Weak ass". His eyes shot open. "Weak?" I wanted to take it back, but it was too late now. So I stood my ground. "You heard what the fuck I said".

He sat up. "Bet". He hopped out of bed and stood in front of me. "Turn around". My eyes widened. "Uh about that".

He chuckled and licked his lips. I didn't moved to he turned me around and bent me over the bed. Before I could say another word, he slammed into me making me scream.

"Call*thrusts* me *thrusts* weak *thrusts* again"

"blueeeeeeee", I moaned. He had me by my hair and continued to kill my insides.

I really can't stand this nigga

..........

"Who weak now", he laughed smacking my ass. "Boy fuck you, I had shit to do today!" I panted. I was hanging off the bed. "Fucking Demon dick", I growled.

"Watch yo words next time", he said before walking into the bathroom. I rolled my eyes.

.......

I finally got up and got ready I had to put on a whole nother wig. Because guess what? That nigga tore my lace!

I headed downstairs to the dining room. Blue and Amir were eating. "Mommy ok?", Amir asked. "Yeah mommy is okay. Why?", I asked.

"Mommy ...louddd", he said before continuing to eat. Blue stupid ass was snickering and shit. I smacked the back of his head and sat on his lap. "How you feelin mamas".

"Sore". He laughed and rubbed my thighs. "Where Skai?", I asked. "Wit that nigga..". I laughed. "She grown Blue." "Yeah yeah shut up..", he said waving me off. I laughed and laid my head on top of his.

"What you finna get into", he asked. "Finna go see Dess. She was ignoring our calls again".

"You want me to come?", he asked.

"Nah, you can have yall lil boys day", I said rolling my eyes. "Boys day! Boys day", Amir repeated. I kissed my teeth. My son really turning into a daddy's boy. Like what the fuck even is that?

"Wait till I have my daughter. We going everywhere y'all ain't. She gon be my baby fr", I said folding my arms. Amir mugged me before throwing a strawberry at me. It hit me square in my nose.

"I yo baby".

"You little motherfu-"

"Shorty!", Blue cut me off laughing. Amir started to laugh too. I was ready to fuck them both up.