Chapter 40

(Whew y'all I accidentally pusblished chapter 41 had to fix that😂😂😂)

July 17th

Blue

"Blue you got visitors", Skai said smiling. I nodded already knowing who it was. Skai is my personal assistant at the moment. She wanted a job for no reason but I gave it to her. It was easy enough anyway. I didn't need her to tag along with me everywhere. I had Jayda for that.
CJ and Taina was a different story though.

"If you don't need anything, I was gonna take my lunch with Shay", Skai said. "Skai go", I laughed. She smiled and rushed out. I focused my attention back in my computer

"Hey baby daddy ", I heard her say. I looked up and seen of course Jayda. After everyone caught me up to the situation with Dess I had been apologizing like crazy to Jayda.

I was waiting on her hand and foot tryna make it up to her. I could tell it was amusing her.

"DaDa", Amir said in his stroller. "Why is he in that", I asked standing up.

"You think he gon walk around this big ass building.". I laughed and took him out. "My baby finna be 3", Jayda cried. "Big 3", I said giving him a high five. "Big 3", he repeated.

"So wassup, how's work".

"I love it. I don't even feel like work. Niggas back in Harlem was waiting to for us so we could sign them", I said enthusiastically. "And.....thanks to you and E we signing our first female next week", I smiled .

"Taina helped too. She the one who brought us to that studio where we met Coi anyway". I nodded in agreement.

I sat on the edge of my desk and pulled her to me. "Boy what", she giggled wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I missed you". I planted light kisses all over her neck and face. "Amir go in CJ office right quick", I said, taking off my jacket.

"Boy no, we just stopping by. Taina asked me to kick it with her for her lunch", she said pulling away from me. "Look at you being all friendly and shit".

"Yeah well don't get used to it. Stink you coming with me", she asked.

He looked at her then me. "Dada", he said hugging my legs. "Tuh bet. Always wanna be witcho daddy", she said waving him off.

"Mommy kiss", he said puckering his lips. She knelt down and kissed him. "Bye baby", she said kissing me. "Bye stink", she grabbed her purse and walked out.

I watched her until she disappeared from the glass view. I love that woman.

Jayda

"Aight where we headed" I asked. "Girl anywhere. Chauncey gave me a two hour lunch", she said excitedly.

"Ohhhh first take my picture", she said handing me her phone. I took her photo and she did the same for me. "Jayda you pretty as fuck"

"T you fine as hell bruh".

"Nah because you really my girlfriend", she laughed. "Period bae". We walked to the parking lot . I hopped in the passenger seat of her benz and got on the the gram.

 I hopped in the passenger seat of her benz and got on the the gram