Chapter 11

Dess

CJ and I sat on the couch both on our phones while Amir still watched TV.

I looked over at him and sighed. Time to tell him.

"CJ I got something to tell you".

He put his phone down and faced me. "It's about my ...*ahem* occupation", I said clearing my throat.

He smirked at me. "You talm bout ya OnlyFans ma?"
My eyes widened. "How you know".

"Bully told me", he chuckled. Tf? Bully be on my shit?

"So you straight, we good", I asked. He put his arm around me. "Yeah ma. It ain't some I ever imagine you doing, but ian gon stop ya bag. Unless you start showing ....my pussy", he said whispering the last part in my ear . I felt my coochie throb .

"Boy you betta gon, before I put you to sleep again", I teased. He smacked his lips. "You ain't did nothin".
I rolled my eyes and laughed. He know what the fuck I did. Nigga ain't have no coochie in 3 years. He was finna die in my shit.

"Damn is the food done yet"

Blue

"Come onnnn", I whined pulling her from the counter. "Damn you not gon eat ", she laughed.

"Imma eat you first", I said picking her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist and we left out the kitchen on the other side. That way we ain't have to walk past Dess and nem in the living room.

"You know you can't get to my bedroom from these stairs right", she said into my neck. I kissed my teeth. "Alright we gon have to go somewhere else den".

I ended up going into a small room with them
led lights on the wall. They was set to the color blue. I carried her to the couch and sat down.

"What room is this", I asked. "Game room" she said pointing over to her game systems . She had the Xbox Series X set up. But the PS5 was still in the box. Oh imma be back in here fasho.

I pulled her closer so her body was pressed against mine. She leaned down and kissed me. I deepened it while slipping my tongue in her mouth.

Jayda

He laid me on the couch and began trailing kisses down my neck.I lifted my arms up as he took off my tank top revealing my boobs. He licked his lips before sucking and licking on my nipple.

I moaned lightly as he began to massage the other.
He switched sides and gave equal attention to both. He looked up at me hungrily before sliding lower down my body. I lifted up a little , as he slid off my shorts.

"You drippin already baby" .

Before I could say anything - I felt his tongue lay directly onto my clit. I arched my back as the feeling of ecstasy took over my body. "Shit", I moaned as I felt his finger slide in

He licked and swirled his tongue on my clit slowly , but fingered me fast.
"Mmm baby".
I was going crazy with this feeling his was giving me.

"B-Baby im bout to...".

"Wait", he growled. He started to fuck me with his tongue while thumbing my clit. "Fuck". I had tears in my eyes so I closed them tight, trying to hold this shit in.

When he just stopped.

I shot my eyes open ready to cuss him out. Before I could he eased his way inside of me. He had to slow down, he could barely fit. "Damn Jayda...you so fucking tight", he groaned while gripping my waist.