Chapter 71

I been having bad writers block with this story😕 sorry guys
______________
Blue

"Who is Uncle Jay", I asked mugging everybody in the damn kitchen. "My uncle!", Rj said excitedly. Jayda stayed quiet. "Damn ain't nobody got shit to say", I said a little louder.

"Uncle Jay is.... Jalen", Dess explained. Jayda rolled her eyes. "Is Uncle Jay telling you I'm his girlfriend?",she asked RJ. He nodded. "Him show me pictures of you"

I shook my head. That weird ass nigga. He ain't seen Jayda since they graduated. He should've been over her. "Well she not his girlfriend. She my wife".

RJ tilted his head to the side. "Where the ring?". I rubbed my neck and looked away as everyone's attention went on me. "Yeah where is it blue?", Ella asked. I smacked my lips. "In a safe space. Waiting on Shorty "

"Boy! Puh-leaseeeeee", Jayda dragged. "Anyways what we got up for today?"

Everyone shrugged trying to figure out what to do.

~3 weeks later~
April 28th

"Blue!!!!", Jayda screamed at the bottom of the steps

"Blue!!!!", Jayda screamed at the bottom of the steps. "Awe shit, look like she's here", CJ laughed before grabbing another box. I smacked my lips. "Ella was supposed to keep her gone for the rest of the damn day", I muttered.

"BLUE NASIR FUCKING JACKSON".

"Dada in trouble", Amir laughed. I flicked him off and he did it back. Bad ass fucking boy.

"Here I come, shit", I said as I headed down the stairs. She stood there with her hands on her hips and her foot tapping. I glared at Ella who raised her hands up in surrender. "You wanna explain to me why you got niggas moving shit up out our fucking house?!!"

I sighed. "This not our house no more".

Her eyes widened. "The fuck you mean it's not our house?! WHOSE FUCKING HOUSE IS IT?!".

I rubbed her arms. "Relax. All that yelling, stressing my baby out". She groaned and took a deep breath. "It's crazy because with Amir, her hormones weren't all that bad. Now with Indi yo shit running wild", Ella added.

"I knew God was letting me off too easy with Amir", she chuckled. "Now back to you. What you mean this not our house".

"Wellll you weren't supposed to be home until I had everything at our new house, but Ella don't fucking listen".

"I tried...she just uh..m-missed you".

I stared at Ella, she was clearly lying. I opened my mouth to speak but Jayda cut me off