Chapter 25

*Morgan's pov*

After much debate Jon and I decided to remain in Vegas for now but we were having a house built in Tampa which we would move into once it was finished...however Jon returned a couple weeks ago at Night of Champions..I was supposed to return the next night but I had a sick baby on my hands so I returned last week...with Hell in a Cell quickly approaching I had a segment to do with the Authority which would involve my mom slapping me...I sat in the locker room watching Jackson sitting in the floor playing with his toys..I looked up to see Lindsi walk in "Hey."

Lindsi smiled "Hey"

I smiled as she sat beside me "How's the wedding planning going?”

She smiled "Its going would be easier if my mom would help but she's so against me marrying a wrestler."

I smiled ”Why don't you ask my mom to help...she helped me plan mine completely her and Norah.”

Lindsi smiled "You wouldn't mind?”

I shook my head "Yes I'm sure."

She smiled "Thanks Morgan."

I smiled "That's what bridesmaids are for...and best friends."

Lindsi smiled "He's getting so big...hard to believe he's 7 months old now.”

I nodded "And looks more and more like his daddy everyday except he doesn't have that red tint to hair like Jon does.”

She smiled "Because that he gets from his Mama and Papa."

I smiled softly "Yeah”

Lindsi smiled "You two planning on more?”

I nodded "Eventually.”

She smiled "Well I know Heather usually watches him but do you mind if I do?"

I smiled "I don't mind at all."

Lindsi smiled "Yay.."

I laughed as the door opened "Hey babe."

Dean walked in scooping up Jackson "Hey."

I smiled softly "How did it go?"

He sighed slightly "Well I will lose at Hell in a Cell...Bray Wyatt will attack me allowing me to lose....then we will feud for a while.."

I raised an eyebrow ”Something tells me I'm not going to like this."

Dean nodded "You're right in the middle of it...its gonna be brutal."

I grew a little concerned exchanging a look with Lindsi "How brutal we talking here...early Ambrose brutal or Moxley brutal?"

He made a face "A taste of Moxley....this was Vince's idea...this feud will be personal...not as personal as the feud with Colby but pretty up there they asked to use my past with my dad to an extent."

I cringed slightly as I stood up"What did you say?"

Dean sighed "I agreed...I've dealt with our marriage being brought into storylines...Jackson was brought into the storyline with Colby...I can handle this can you?"

I smoothed out my son's mess of hair which was a failed attempt "I can handle it...how exactly am I involved in this.”

He looked at me ”My dad isn't the only way he's supposed to try and get into my head...he's gonna go after you think Taker or Boogyman...your matches and what not."

I raised an eyebrow "Stalking?"

Dean nodded "Pretty much.”

I shook my head having to laugh "I'm starting to think that grandfather of mine likes to see what predicament he can get me in."