Chapter 12

*Morgan's pov*

It was getting closer and closer to my wedding date...everything was ready for the most part...except rings and cake..by things haven't been so simple..with in work things were great I was still Diva's champion even with my feud with Aj...and the boys still had their titles...outside the ring was drama filled...Stephanie and Norah Jon's mom were bickering about how this wedding was going to go...Norah didn't like the dresses or the suits but Stephanie and Linda did...both Jon and I were over it we honestly considered canceling it all and eloping in Vegas but they would kill us especially my dad...we sat in the office listening to Stephanie and Norah argue over the phone with Norah being on speaker..I groaned rubbing my temples...Jon had his head in his hands and dad was pinching the bridge of his nose...something in me just snapped "Enough already...for crying out loud enough is enough....I appreciate it I really do but this is mine and Jon's wedding...I like the bridesmaids and flower girl dresses...I love my dress...I like the suits...in all I love everything we've picked out."

Stephanie was taken back "Morgan.."

I sighed "Mom I appreciate all you're doing I really do but you and Norah have been bickering nonstop for months over every little detail and I just can't take it anymore...Norah I know you mean well but  stop please..I want to enjoy this last bit of planning not refereeing fights between you too.."

"Jon.."

Dean sighed "I'm with Morgan on this we have a lot on our plates too...and this bickering over all this is getting way out of hand...I mean we almost considered just saying screw it and getting married in Vegas."

Dad's head snapped up "What?"

I defused the situation quickly "Almost considered...but this should make you guys see how miserable this fighting is making us..neither of us want to pick sides between our mothers because you both mean well and have done so much to help."

Stephanie sighed "You're right...I'm sorry Morg..."

I nodded "I know Mom..."

Dad pulled me and Jon out of the room "I swear to god you two pull a stunt and get married in Vegas I'll kill you both."

I shook my head "I'm not getting married in Vegas."

He nodded "Okay."

I sighed "Well I gotta match to get ready for."

Dad nodded "Okay."

I nodded and walked off...tonight I was to drop the title to Aj...I got ready for my match...I sighed deeply as I picked up the belt...I turned my head as I heard the guys walk "Hey.."

Dean frowned "Sure you don't want us out there?"

I nodded "I'm sure..."

He kissed my forehead "I love you.."

I smiled softly "I love you too."

Dean smiled "Kick ass baby."

I smiled and walked out..my match went as planned..Aj won the match...I walked backstage rubbing the back of my neck...it had been a trying day and I was exhausted...I sighed as a camera crew came my way..I changed my character quickly "What do you want?"

Renee sighed "How are you handling losing the Diva's Championship to Aj Lee after holding the title since April?"

I shook my head "I'm furious...that psychotic little bat got one up on me tonight I'll give her that but I guarantee she may have won the battle but she hasn't won the war...this isn't over."

She nodded "Umm thank you."

I gave a curt nod and walked away...when I got into the locker room the guys were sitting on the couch..not saying a word I picked up my bag and went into the bathroom...after showering I got dressed I sat on the floor...I looked up as the door opened to reveal Nikki "Hey.."