Chapter 31

*Morgan's pov*

Sure enough I was pregnant and 7 weeks along giving me a due date of late September..I was now 11 weeks..my entire family was excited..Jon was excited....Fastlane didnt go as planned Roman won his match but Jon didnt win his..but Jon was now in this storyline of basically playing hot potatoe with the championship which was rather amusing which now has turned into a pretty big match for Wrestlemania..today I was doing an interview...I wore dark jeans with a loose top and a jacket and heeled booties...this was then first time since the Shield I was doing this detailed of an interview...I sat with a woman name Kelly who worked for one of the wrestling sites and was doing the interview per request of my grandfather...I smiled softly as it began

She smiled "I'm Kelly Lewis with the WWE podcast and I'm here with Morgan Leigh...or Morgan Ambrose as much of the WWE Universe calls her..

I smiled "Hi."

Kelly smiled "Hi Morgan how are you today?"

I smiled "A little tired having a 1 year old does that."

She smiled "That's right your son Jackson turned 1 this month.."

I nodded "He turned 1 on the 6th."

Kelly smiled "Now people have questioned your decision to quit wrestling to just be Dean Ambrose's valet."

I smiled softly "It wasn't an easy choice to make..I started thinking about this after my son was born and I made my return...after Dean was injured I met with my grandfather and talked to him...it was the best choice for my family...down the line we will have more children and being a wrestler just doesn't fit in the cards anymore...now is my husband's time to shine."

She smiled "This September will be 2 years of marriage no?"

I nodded "Yeah..."

Kelly nodded "I can't help but wonder what's it like to be married to the Lunatic Fringe."

I had to laugh "Believe it or not he's a great husband and a wonderful father...its great."

She smiled "I followed you on instagram and I see the pictures of your son...I must say he looks just like his father."

I smiled "He definetly does..and he's a very loving little boy."

Kelly nodded "I would like to talk about the feuds you've been involved with...how was it working with then against your father Triple H?"

I sighed "The short time I was apart of the Authority was great standing side by side with my dad...but when The Shield turned on them I was relieved I wasn't for what they were doing agianst Daniel Bryan...I didn't support it...standing against the Authority against Evolution it was right...even if it broke my heart"

She nodded "Him setting you up for a spear from Batista."

I sighed "Broke my heart...made me definetly look at him differently buy he's still my dad I still love him but I don't know if I can ever trust him again...not after what they've done to me, to Dean...to Roman...it doesn't looked promising for our relationship."

Kelly nodded "You've been noticbly absent from Dean's side since Fastlane.."

I nodded "Just spending more time with my son."

She smiled "What's next for Morgan Leigh?"

I smiled "Who knows...watching my husband kick ass every Monday and Friday...watch my son grow up...see where life takes me."

Kelly nodded "Do you think you'll ever return to the ring?"

I shook my head "I don't think so..I've had a kick ass career I'm a 2 time Divas Champion...I was apart of one of the greatest stables of all time...I think I've done enough and I'm proud of it...I'm happy taking the backseat to Dean."

She smiled "Can we count on seeing you around WrestleMania weekend?"

I nodded "Definetly...this year promises to be huge...my best friend is facing Brock Lesner for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship... my father is facing Sting...the Undertaker is back...its going to be amazing."

Kelly nodded "Speaking of Roman Reigns the Royal Rumble that had to be hard match for you..your husband and your friend facing off.."

I nodded "Naturally I hoped Dean would win but it wasn't his time...I'm thrilled for Roman...I'm so proud of him..I know his family is as well...I will say this...at Wrestlmania I will be cheering on Roman Reigns..I have faith he will be the one to dethrone Brock Lesner...and in the Intercontinental Championship match I will be cheering on Dean Ambrose..I have a feeling both my guys will be leaving Santa Clara champions."

She nodded "Do you think Seth Rollins will cash in at Wrestlemania...if Reigns does win?"

I shrugged "I wouldn't put it past him to try but I don't see Randy Orton letting that happen...Seth has screwed with too many people he just screwed with the one who is just as twisted and slimey as him."

Kelly nodded "I saw your tweet about Aj Lee's return...you seemed excited."

I smiled "I am...I'm excites for her and Paige to knock the Bellas off their pedestal they put themselves on...the Divas Championship needs some class again.."

She nodded "Sounds like other is bad blood between you and Nikki Bella."

I shrugged.."Maybe but all I know is I didn't have to go out to the ring with my ass hanging out to be Divas champion...now I'm not knocking the girls who wear shorts to the ring I've done it myself but those same girls have class."

Kelly smiled "Thanks for the interview Morgan it was a pleasure to finally meet you.."

I smiled "You too and thank you."

She smiled "Yeah.."

After the interview was done..I called Nikki "Okay I did my part...I can't wait to hear yours."

"I can't wait to hear it..."

I laughed "It went great but now I'm turning my phone off to go give my little big man some kisses I think his daddy has had enough time today."

"See you later sister..."

I smiled and hung up...I walked into the hotel seeing Jon and Joe playing with Jackson.."The J squad.."

Dean chuckled "How did it go?"

I smiled "Went great."

He held a hand up "Stay there."

I raised an eyebrow "You better give me my baby."

Dean stood Jackson up "Jax go to your mama."

My jaw dropped as Jackson took a few wobbley giggly steps towards "Oh my god."

He grinned as Jackson kept walking "He's been doing this all day."

I kneeled down as he walked into my arms I kissed his little cheek "My big boy."

Roman chuckled "I'm gonna go.."

I shook my head "You don't have to."

He smiled "This is family time...plus I'm missing my wife so I'm going to go Skype her."

I smiled softly "Later Joe.'

Roman kissed my cheek then walked out..

I sat Jackson down and went to change quickly..I spent the rest of the day just spending time with my husband and son