Chapters 10

*Stephanie's pov*

It was the week after Wrestlemania and the day before Morgan's 27th birthday...today we were hitting up a local dress shop along with Brie, Nikki, Trinity and Natayla and of course the girls....I was excited about this I may not be the woman who gave birth to her but I had an instant connection with her the minute I began the storyline with Paul and we began dating...when I approached Paul about adopting Morgan after we got engaged he was moved beyond belief and Morgan just hugged me and cried..on her 17th birthday it became official Morgan became my daughter...and now I was helping her find a dress for her big day..I stood in front of a few dresses picking out a couple that fit what Morgan was going for with the girls safely with Brie and the others I went into the dressing room to help...after a couple dresses I could see the frustration on Morgan's face "Relax...we'll find that perfect dress.."

Morgan sighed "I've already tried on 4.."

I put my hands on her shoulders as we looked in mirror "How about this I'll go find a couple more dresses and if one of them doesn't fit right well try again another day okay."

She nodded "Okay."

I gave her a smile and walked out..I called Nikki over "I need your help...Morgan has this idea of old Hollywood glamour for her dress...I'm having a hard time finding that dress."

Nikki nodded "Gotcha..I'll look around."

I smiled "Thank you."

She smiled and walked off...she back a few minutes later with two lace dresses "Try these."

I smiled "Thanks a bunch Nikki."

Nikki smiled "It's no problem."

I smiled and went back into the dressing room...the first one she tried on was strapless and had a pretty long chapel train which she didn't want...when I finished zipping the back of the second one I was taken back by what I saw the dress was a soft ivory color with a lace overlay with beading along the bodice...it had a fishtail silhouette..and these beautiful sheer tulle straps that could be removed if she chose to...I looked at Morgan who's eyes lit up "Well?"

Morgan just beamed "This is the one...this is my dress.."

I took a couple hair pins I kept in my purse and pinned her hair back "There...sweetheart you are going to be a beautiful bride."

She smiled "I gotta show the girls."

I nodded and followed her out..."Well ladies what do you think?"

Brie just shook her head with a smile "I thought you had this timeless feel to you but my god Morgan you look amazing."

Natalya nodded "I'm jealous I can't pull off a dress like that..it's perfect."

Trinity grinned "Jon is gonna pass out at that alter."

Aurora pulled on my hand "Mommy Morgie looks like a princess."

I smiled "Yes she does."

She smiled widely "Very pretty."

I smiled "Next bridesmaids."

Nikki grinned "Yay."

After Morgan changed we got to looking after a couple dresses we decided on this gorgeous strapless dark blue dress that had black beading along the bodice the dresses were flowy and gorgeous on all the girls....while we dealt with that Morgan went on the hunt for flower girl dresses and came back with 3 black and blue tutu dresses that fit the girls perfectly...I slapped Morgan's hand as she pulled out her card "Don't you dare...I got this."