Chapter 33

*Morgan's pov*

It was a week since Wrestlemania....they gave Jon the weekend off so we could move into the house but he had to do the tapings then leave for the UK...so I stayed home with Jack and finished what unpacking we had to do...I figured in the 10 days Jon would be gone I could get it finished...I was head over heels in love with this house I couldn't wait to get it finished...while I was unpacking the kitchen with help from my dad, Kevin and Shawn..I sighed deeply "I forgot how much work went into moving."

Dad chuckled "Its a lot different from that 3 bedroom apartment...your little family can grow into this house....Jackson has a huge backyard to play in..a nice gated pool...I think its great...Jon did good."

I smiled "Yes he did...all I asked was for them leave the rest of the bedrooms blank...and the basement."

He looked at me "What are you guys going to do with the basement."

I smiled "Well we talked about it its gonna be a media room but the furniture I order folds out to bed...the couch and chairs...we thought it would be perfect for girls when they visit."

Dad laughed "They'll love that."

I nodded "I wish you didn't have to leave in the morning."

He nodded "I wish I didn't have to either but I gotta get back to headquarters."

I nodded "I know daddy."

Dad kissed my temple "Let's get to work kid.."

Kevin nodded "I'm here to help so is Shawn."

I smiled "Thanks."

Shawn nodded "Yeah...plus we get to hang out with Jack.."

I smiled "Is Rebecca okay with you being out here?"

He smiled giving me a side hug "She insisted I fly out to help..can't leave my pregnant niece to do this by herself."

I smiled "Of course not."

Kevin nodded "We'll even help set up the basement...and the nursery."

I nodded "Let me check with Jon first on the nursery... I know the stuff is being delivered tomorrow..I need to find ojt what he wants to do."

He nodded "Just let us know."

I nodded and we got busy before long we had everything unpacked except the nursery and mine and Jon's room...after dad and the guys left I ordered Jackson and I pizza after we ate and had a bath Jack and I sat in his floor playing when my phone rang "Jackson its daddy.."

Jackson looked up from his drum with that same silly smile as his father "Da"

I smiled answering the phone "Hey"

"Hey beautiful."

I smiled "How is the tour going?"

"Its going great baby in wish you and Jack were here."

I smiled softly "Well we had to get this house finished..Dad, Shawn, and Kevin helped everything is done but our room and the nursery...Shawn and Kevin want to help with the nursery but in had to clear it with you first."

"Baby this is your domain whatever you want to do in it I'm good with... And I think letting Shawn and Kevin help is great..."

I smiled softly watching Jack playing "We need a theme.."

"We did elephants for Jackson what do you want to do for Ryder?"

I shrugged "Well the furniture we ordered is brown..so what do you think of green, blue, and brown?"

"I like it..tell Shawn I ordered a Reds emblem should be there tomorrow or Saturday..I want that on the wall somewhere."

I nodded "I'll make it happen."

"What is Jack up to?"

I smiled "Playing with the drums you got him."

"Driving you nuts yet?"

I smiled "Nope I'm loving it...he's so proud when he makes a noise."

"God I miss you guys so much."

I sighed "We miss you too."

"I'll be home as soon...can't wait to see how the house looks."

I smiled "I love you."

"I love you too baby..I gotta go give Jack kisses for me."

I nodded "By babe."

"Bye baby."

I hung up and got Jackson to bed then went and finished my bedroom then turned in myself life was great