Chapter 21

* Morgan's pov*

It was Raw once again...tonight I would get speared by Dave...I hadn't taken a spear since FCW so I spent the entire week working with Dave, my dad, Joe and Jon...I was still nervous...Stephanie came early this morning and picked up Jackson so I could clear my head before getting to the arena...I was packing my stuff when I felt Jon wrap his arms around me as he nuzzled my neck "I'm okay."

Dean nodded "Just relax baby...I've seen you take hits worse than a spear...I remember you taking one of my clotheslines...which killed me by the way."

I nodded "I know...I'm just mentally preparing myself for it...I'm mean it's not going to be pleasant.."

He nodded "No it won't but...I've seen you take chair shots, kicks, chokeslames, some pretty brutal finishers....hell I watched you give birth without any pain meds....you got this baby."

I turned my head pressing my lips to his "I love you."

Dean smiled "I love you too...but we need to go."

I nodded and we got our bags and walked out as we stepped out of the elevator we came face to face with Norah..."Norah hey..."

Norah smiled "Oh great I caught you before you left..where is my grandson?"

I smiled "With my mom and dad..you are more than welcome to follow us to the arena to see him."

She smiled "Mind if I bring a friend along?"

I looked at Jon who nodded "Sure we'll meet you outside."

Norah smiled "Great.."

I nodded and we headed outside...putting our stuff in the car I looked at Jon "Do you know who this friend is?"

Dean shook his head "Not a clue."

I nodded as he closed the trunk...I froze hearing that voice..."Cassie.."

He looked at me "What?"

I turned seeing Norah walking and laughing with Cassie..."Jon."

Dean quickly stepped forward "She's not coming."

Norah stopped "And why not?"

He pulled her away from Cassie "She's Morgan's mother."

She raised an eyebrow "I thought Stephanie was her mom?"

Dean sighed "Stephanie adopted her a few months before she married Paul....Cassie abandoned Morgan when she was 4 years old...she dropped her off with Paul's parents and just left never heard from her again till last November she caused Morgan to fall...we could of lost Jackson.."

Norah looked at me "Why didn't you tell me about this...I never would of brought her had I known friend or not if my son and daughter in law don't want her around she won't be."

I sighed "We should of told you but I never would of thought you knew Cassie..."

She nodded "I met her in 2007....sweetheart you should know I'm never gonna put my grandson in danger...he comes first."

I nodded "I know...but Norah she cannot be around Jackson at all."

Norah nodded "Well she better finding a way back to Cincinnati because I'm staying and visiting my son and his family."

I stood by Jon as Norah turned to collect her stuff an don't in her car..I could hear them arguing I looked at him "Help your mom please."

Dean nodded "Okay.."

I turned to walk away when I was struck across the face I looked up meet the cold eyes of Cassie "You psychotic bitch..."

Cassie glared "You ruin everything!"