Chapter 34

*Morgan's pov*

I was now 7 months along...life was great...Jon was finally getting ahead in the company he had won the Intercontinental Title from Daniel last month at Payback I was beyond excited about it..I officially left Raw and Smackdown I was placed in charge of the Divas completely and as compromised I would travel for Raw, Smackdown and pay per views and limited overseas...Joe and Heather had sweet little Leigh on June 1st...and back in May Colby and Lindsi finally ties the knot...right now the girls where visiting for a couple weeks which I was thrilled about I missed my crazy little sisters...while Jackson was napping the girls and I were making cookies and cupcakes when my phone rang "Hey mom."

"Hey sweetie how are the girls?"

I smiled "Great we're having a blast...Jack is napping so we're baking."

"Great...they aren't being a problem are they..you're 7 months pregnant Morgan."

I smiled softly "Mom they're fine Aurora and Murphy are being a huge help...Vaughn keeps Jackson occupied."

"If you need me to come get them honey I can."

I smiled "Mom everything is fine...it keeps my mind off Jon being on the road."

"I imagine so...its not busy being home is is sweetheart?"

I shook my head "Not in the least but in 2 months I'll have two handsome little boys."

"Well I'll let you girls get back to your baking...give the girls kisses from me and give Jack kisses too."

I smiled softly "I will mom love you guys."

"Love you too."

With a goodbye I hung up and went back to helping the girls..as the day wound down Jackson and Vaughn were asleep upstairs and Aurora and Murphy were watching princess movies in the basement all while I cleaned up the living room and kitchen..I sat to finisb something I was working on when my Skype rang I smiled as I opened to see my husband's face "Hey handsome."

Dean smiled "Hey beautiful kids driving you bonkers yet?"

I laughed "Nope I think I wouldn't mind 5 kids."

He laughed "Yeah babe I don't think so...I love kids and I love seeing you pregnant but 5 kids."

I laughed "I'm joking baby.."

Dean chuckled "How are our boys?"

I smiled "Jack is loving having his aunts here and Ryder is kicking and moving like a mad man."

He grinned "Great."

I smiled softly "Will you be home this weekend?"

Dean nodded "Your dad thinks I need to spend a day or two with my sweet little boy and my gorgeous pregnant wife."

I smiled "I can't wait.."

He smiled "You are taking it easy right?"

I nodded "Yep.."

Dean smiled "I can't wait to hold you 2 weeks of not being home I need to hold my wife and my son."

I nodded "He misses you so much baby."

He nodded "I miss him too....baby the fans are amazing...they're asking about you, Jack...Ryder...its amazing to know my fans care about my family."

I smiled "That's great baby...how is everyone?"

Dean smiled "Everyone misses you...they miss Jackson running around.."

I smiled "Well I will be back to traveling after the first of the year."

He chuckled "We get a bus."

I laughed "Yeah."

Dean smiled "God I love that laugh....but I gotta go baby I love you."

I smiled softly "I love you too."

He smiled "Bye."

With that I signed off...I went to check on the girls only to find them asleep I took a picture *I love being their big sister* after turning off the TV I went and checked on Jack and Vaughn then went to bed myself