Chapter 17

*Stephanie's pov*

Things were calming down nothing had been heard from Cassie since that day....Morgan was doing great...Jackson was growing as he should...of course Jon was completely doting on her..so was Paul...the girls had be buying all sorts of things they were so excited about Jackson...in early February Morgan would be leaving and staying in Vegas...tonight was TLC...I found Morgan talking to a few of the girls "Morg can I talk to you for a second?"

Morgan smiled "Sure."

I gave the girls a smile as we walked away.."So I talked to the lawyer today...they approved the restraining order."

She nodded "Good."

I nodded slightly "You sure about this Morgan...I mean she is the one that gave birth to you."

Morgan nodded "She is but she's not mom...she's not my son's grandma....I hate that I had to do this...but Dad was right...she didn't think twice about pulling me back like that...I could of lost Jackson...she just looked at me didn't even bother to help me up."

I nodded "I just don't want you to regret anything..."

She smiled "I know and I don't...this is what's best for my family.."

I smiled letting my hands rest on her stomach "How's Mr Jackson doing?"

Morgan smiled "Active.."

I smiled widely as he kicked "Aww think he'll be a grandpa's boy?"

She nodded "If Dad has anything to say about it."

I smiled "He's excited about Jackson..."

Morgan smiled "Yeah."

I smiled slightly "Well dear I'll let you go Jon is probably wondering where you're at."

She smiled "I want to do a little clothes shopping tomorrow...will you come with me?"

I smiled "Of course..."

Morgan smiled "I'll see you later."

I gave her a hug "Eat okay."

She nodded then walked away..

I smiled and went to my office

*Morgan's pov*

I sat on the equipment box watching the guys stretch for their match against Phil.....as Jackson started kicking I rubbed my stomach in attempt to calm him down.."Cool it little man."

Dean walked over placing his hand on my stomach "He's excited his daddy is in a pretty kick ass match tonight."

I smiled "Right.."

He smiled running his hand across it "He's the future baby count on it.."

I laughed "Between you, my dad, and his uncles I can count on it."

Dean leaned down pressing a brief kiss to my lips "Indeed..."

I smiled slightly "So we need to talk about your mother's demands on coming to Vegas and staying till I give birth...no...my own mom isn't even doing that...I'd rather have the time to myself prepare for Jackson my own way..I like Norah but I don't think I can deal with her for 2 months."

He chuckled "I know babe...I'll talk to my mom can't guarantee she'll be okay with it but this is about you, me, and Jackson..she can come when you give birth just like everyone else."

I nodded "I don't mean to be a bitch but it's going to suck without you home being by myself just feels better.."

Dean nodded "I'll talk to her."

I smiled softly "Thank you."

He kissed my forehead "Don't worry about it."

I nodded "Okay."

Dean smiled "Okay..."

Before long it was time for their match...I stood watching the monitor with Nikki, Trinity, Jonathan, and Josh....I had to laugh as Trinity kept rubbing my belly.."He's going crazy."

Naomi laughed "Good..."

She smiled taking her phone out "Photo time."

I laughed as we made Jonathan take the picture...both Nikki and Trinity had their heads on their side of my stomach with one hand resting on it....when Trinity posted the picture I laughed at her caption *Hanging out with Mr Jackson and his beautiful Mama @MorganLeigh and @NikkiBella backstage at TLC* I smiled slightly as the match went on the guys lost...when we got to the hotel I sat on the bed eating the ice cream I made Jon stop at a gas station to buy...I smiled as he flopped on the bed "Hey handsome."

Dean leaned up pressing his lips to mine "hello my gorgeous wife."

I smiled "Suck up."

He laughed "You owe me I bought ice cream."

I pressed my lips to his "I love you."

Dean smiled "I love you too.."

I smiled "You better.."

He rubbed my stomach "Always..."

I smiled as he kissed my stomach..we talked for a while until we finally fell asleep