Chapter 29

*Morgan's pov*

Things were great...the feud with Windham and Jon was over of course with that ambulance match I watch a nervous wreck especially when Jon hurt his knee..but it was the Raw before the Royal Rumble...and Jon was due to get punishment for teaming with Joe on Smackdown..I stood in my mom's office with Jonathan, Josh and Jon..while we waited for the segement to begin..I felt Jon's hand low on my back.."Jon."

Dean gave me a small smirk as he moved his hand just as mom walked in "What?"

I shook my head slightly after the segment I was done for the night so I sat in the locker room with Jackson watching the show and Jon's segments which were cracking me up..Jackson was playing with my hands when the door opened I smiled "Joe"

Roman smiled "Hey."

I smiled "So enjoying married life?"

He smiled sitting down "And impending fatherhood."

I looked at him "Heather's pregnant?"

Roman grinned "16 weeks..its a girl Leigh Michelle."

I smiled "I'm so happy for you guys...so exciting."

He smiled "So I hear you and Jon are trying for number 2?"

I nodded "Yeah..."

Roman nodded "Aiming for close in age."

I nodded "I'm so much older than my sisters...made me love them even more especially Aurora but I don't want that gap for Jackson...I want that friendship quality that I see the girls have with each other..."

He nodded "I get it I'd probably want the same for Leigh."

I smiled softly "Can't believed you're gonna be a daddy...and married...or that Colby and Lindsi are getting married soon.."

Roman picked up Jackson "Look at you and Jon married a little over a year with a soon to be 1 year old and trying for number two."

I laughed "Crazy huh...our life is very different than it was 2 years ago."

He smiled "Definetly."

I smiled softly "Yeah."

Roman smiled "I wanted to ask a favor..."

I nodded "Of course."

He smiled "Would you mind if the Monday nights me and Heather kept Jackson to get practice before Leigh gets here?"

I smiled "Of course."

Roman smiled "And will you be Leigh's godmother?"

I smiled widely "I'd be honored Joe.."

He smiled "First niece."

I smiled "I can't wait."

Roman chuckled "My poor daughter."

We hung out for a while talking deciding Jackson would spend the night with his Uncle Joe and Aunt Heather...after the show I sat watching Jon get dressed while Jackson stood at the couch smacking it with delight.."Are you okay with Joe and Heather keeping Jackson?"

Dean looked at me as he slipped his shoes on "Of course I am..I trust them completely.."

I noddd "I gave Heather his seat and his bag I just have to take him to them."

He smiled "So a night alone."

I laughed "Seems that way doesn't it."

Dean leaned down and kissed me "I love you."

I smiled "I love you.."

He scooped Jackson up "Alright Jaxs let's get you to your Uncle Joe so Mommy and Daddy can work on giving you a little brother or sister."

I laughed "Jon!"

Dean grinned and walked out with Jackson and his stuff

I shook my head and packed up my stuff and got ready to leave..when Jon came back we headed out..I checked in on Jackson of course..I was taking off my make up when Jon walked in..I smiled as he wrapped his arms around my waist nuzzling my neck "Jon.."

He pulled me flush against his chest "I wasn't kidding about what I said."

I bit my lip as I finished taking my make up "I know."

Dean moved the straps of my tank top as he kissed along my shoulder "You are so beautiful."

I turned facing him "You are such a suck up."

He pulled me closer by my waist and lifted me up sitting me on the counter "I need you."

I pulled him closer by the waist of his sweats "I'm yours.. I'm always yours."

Dean crashed his lips to mine as he lifted me up and carried me to the bed..

It was a blur of clothes as we hit the bed...the need..the want..the pure love we had for each other filled the room that's all either of us cared about at that moment