5 fountain eyes

"Tommy where they hell are we?!" Wilbur said as he looked around in shock at the room and then the many tunnels that seemed secure, Tommy seemed a bit sheepish but also proud of himself as he helped up Fundy

"well- it was meant to be a way to travel underground without worry of being caught by Dream and his goons, but it seems to be perfectly useful now yea?" he said, and he sighed but he was relieved to see that his family was safe and he ran his hands through his soaked hair surprised as he was engulfed in a hug by Y/n, Tubbo, Fundy and Niki and was given a pat on the back by Wilbur.

When they were sure the explosions had stopped Wilbur slowly climbed out and helped everyone out and looking around he was filled with dread. Most of the buildings were in ruins and he fell to his knees as he felt like puking as he was filled with fear and he was hugged by Y/n and Fundy. Niki was looking for any useable resources but Tommy was pissed as he clenched his fists looking over his home and he marched to the gate where Dream was waiting arms crossed and a smirk but seeing Tommy emerge from the dust he frowned having wanted them to be dead but seeing Tommy practically untouched upset him greatly.

"Y-YOU GREEN BASTARD! This is it WE HAVE DONE EVERYTHING TO TRY AND WIN AS A NATION BUT IM SO FUCKING DONE!! Let's duel right now! Me and you a bow each and no armor!" he screamed at the royal prick before him who seemed to think a bit but in the time that took Wilbur and Y/n had gotten up and ran over to try and stop Tommy as there was a panicked attempt of reasoning

"T-Tommy no- you can't-only-but i- y-yo-you" Y/n's usually calm and soothing voice was rushed and panicked as she trembled trying to calm "Tommy you can't- h-he-.....it's not w-worth it" she finally got out. She wanted to say so much more but Wilbur didn't want Dream to know they were related by blood if he could help it or anything else personal, but it was hard since they were as close as you could get as siblings. Tommy was still pissed but seeing her so scared he sighed and seemed to calm a bit as he looked to the side in shame at his home in shambles

"Don't go soft on me now Tommy- Don't you want to even try?" dream hissed, and he seemed pissed quite honestly that he would even be challenged like this but even the small insult threw him over the edge and Tommy had to be held back again as Dream smirked seeing him seethe in anger, he was absolutely beyond pissed.

"TOMMY STOP!!" Wilbur hissed but his harsh words did nothing, and he sighed softly "Dream, I don't condone what he's doing but if you're both really willing to do this...I...I'll allow it..." he said trying to keep himself professional but anyone could tell he was being overwhelmed by the stress of Tommy's poison filled curses, Y/n's whimpers of fear and attempts at reasoning, Niki's soft cries and even just the sounds of Fundy trying to rummage around for anything good still.

"I'LL DO IT! IF I WIN WE GET FREEDOM!" Tommy Shrieked as he gently pushed Y/n away from him so he could be more face to face with Dream as he was shaking with rage

Dream grabbed the more lanky boy by his collar and he held him up not letting his feet touch "And if I win I expect white flags and that stupid fucking disc of yours" he said and he dropped him and he crossed his arms after pushing him away a bit roughly only to be caught by Y/n who was speechless and horrified by what Will had just agreed to do. "tomorrow on the bridge at noon...." he left after that quite quickly to get home and prepared leaving Tommy stunned, Y/n terrified and Wilbur once he realized what he had just set Tommy up for was even more petrified by what he had coming for him.

"....how could you...he's going to be slaughtered.....HOW COULD YOU!" Y/n took hold of Wilbur's overcoat and he shook him as she herself trembled terrified by the thought of losing her brother and tears streamed down her face "Why did you have to r-run your mouth?! All you had to do was say no and we could still have a ch-"