6 run rabbit, run rabbit run, run, run

They had only been walking for a bit when they heard something peculiar, similar to some sort of warping. They figured it was a portal but what made it so unsettling was that they were far from the kingdom and nobody in L'manburg traveled through the Nether unless absolutely necessary and they snuck to the kingdom if they ever really did. Rather than go home Tommy fallowed the sound, Tubbo was too tired to complain and Y/n wanted to see the portal having never even been to the Nether or seen a portal. By the time they found it, it was almost dark but even so the brilliant purple light reached quite far. Y/n stared in awe as she let go of Tommy to circle the portal while Tommy let Tubbo sit and rest as he started to look for any clues to how the portal got there.

To their horror as they were about to leave they heard voices coming from the portal as someone was emerging but they couldn't make out the words. Y/n grabbed them both by the arm and pulled them to a tree as she urged them to climb up to hide, they had barely pulled up Tubbo when they finally saw figures come from the portal.

"you should have seen the look on his face when I lit it, he went from 'waaaa you can't take my home' to 'oh fuck' so-so quickly" the man could barely stop wheezing as he told his story to the two other men with him. They identified him as Dream immediately by his voice which terrified both Y/n and Tubbo seeing as they had no armor but Tommy clenched his fist seeing the masked ass-wipe so proud of himself "and then after- the little blonde shit had the guts to challenge me" his retelling of the day brought a scowl to Tommy but to Sapnap it was absolute gold apparently as he had to put his satchel down as he started to loose it meanwhile George just shook his head and yawned into his hand

"none of them are worth it- I don't see why you agreed but if it means we get to sleep better then I'm all in" he shrugged and even this small insult seemed to push Tommy a little too far as he pulled out a small shank  that neither Tubbo or Y/n had any idea he had and he nearly jumped having barely been pulled back by Tubbo but by then it had too much noise to just be the wind and all three men clad in the best armor you could find as of now for miles were alert and no longer in a joking mood as all six eyes were trained on the tree.

"we know your up there.....come down now and you might live" Dreams cold voice cut through the still air now much more menacingly, there was no movement for a while before Dream pulled an axe out "if I have to cut this tree down it won't be the only thing I use this axe on once I find you....." he hissed and at this the three scrambled down in fear, Tommy had put away his shank and they all had their hands up to show they were no threat and it was aided by the fact that they had no armor, no uniforms and each had a flower crown atop of their heads.

Dream almost didn't recognize them like this but when he did he burst out laughing and he had to put down his axe as he held his stomach while he wheezed, and both of his companions had to stifle their laughter not wanting to lose their intimidation.

"ha-ha you found us- we were ju-just leaving y-y'know" Y/n tried to back away as Tubbo nodded vigorously now awake and quite scared while Tommy just had to clench his fist and he backed away as well slowly.

The laughter cut abruptly as in a moments flash the mood was right back to terrifying as now the blade of the axe was positioned right under Y/n's chin making them freeze and the three of them collectively looked terrified "Really now princess? Why leave so soon.... unlike tweeddle dee and tweedle dum we haven't formally met...." he said and lowered his axe letting her relax a tiny bit but he immediately grabbed both of her hands and yanked her forward roughly "so...who are you... and why does Wilbur soot give a flying fuck about you or any of the others" he said as he held her wrists in a vice like grip.

Tommy freaked a bit and tried to grab her but Tubbo grabbed him, shaking his head a bit hoping he got the idea to just hold back and not let Dream get any more of an advantage over them. Sapnap glared at the boys not liking that he couldn't quite read either of them now.