23 Nether boy makes friends?

When Thomson arrived back home the sun was just barely rising and the town was slowly coming to life. He smiled as he saw his own home and had just gotten off his horse having been about to head in when he heard an oh so familiar string of curses and soft fighting from inside. He groaned softly and contemplated if he was smart to just leave for a few more hours or not.

Ultimately he found that he'd like his house to stand for a while longer and he dragged himself inside and to the source of the yelling. He casually tossed his things on the couch and made his way to the bedroom where he assumed hell had broken loose.

"YOU ABSOLUTE BITCH! YOU JUST HAD TO-"

"ME?!LOOK AT YOURSELF I DIDN'T DO SHIT!"

"YOU FUCKING PUS-"

"TOMMY- watch your mouth- what on earth are you two going on about?" Thomson said as he crossed his arms as he looked over Tommy and sapnap who had gone quiet both looking a bit shocked to see him and be caught

"Dad- when did you.." Tommy started but noticed how serious he looked and closed his mouth

"I'll tell you later- now tell me what you two are fighting about" he sighed softly

"He nearly set fire to the bed-" Tommy squeaked before Sapnap could get a word in

"Yea after you scared the shit out of me- I was sleeping till he started to hit me with a pillow-" Sapnap said in attempt to defend himself

"Yea right you flammable motherfucker-" Tommy hissed.

Thomson just rubbed his temples before he looked up to them suddenly "where's your sister-" he said with a panic in his voice but he was only met with a shrug. He rushed out of the room about to go into a full blown panic but he stopped as he ran into his bedroom only to find both Y/n and tubbo in his bed sound asleep under his covers. Tommy and sapnap came up behind him a bit worried. Tommy looked to his sleeping siblings then his father before walking in to see if they really were asleep, Sapnap sat there a bit awkwardly as he looked over at y/n who was out cold so peacefully.

Thomson smiled softly at them seeming to calm down "Sapnap...I don't know how safe it if for you here now, I believe I've pissed off the king..." he said softly as they both watched as Tommy poked and prodded at tubbo and y/n neither of them reacting much having been used to it

"Don't worry...I can handle it anyway you owe me training" he said playfully to him.

"Well...I may or may not have threatened his life..." Thomson mumbled

"Oh..." the room was silent aside from Tommy's snickers as he had found some cold stones and was lifting Tubbo's shirt to place them on his bare back.

Tubbo sat up with a jolt and a small squeal. Tommy burst out laughing as he saw him freak out a bit. Y/n wasn't having any of their antics as she covered her head with the pillow that had been under Tubbo's head.

Thomson smiled as he went over and gently managed to pick up both rowdy boys. "Cmon I'll make breakfast-" he smiled as he carried them to the kitchen and sapnap stayed behind walking over to y/n.

"Past...get up...your dads home.."

"Mmm fun..."

"...he's making food..."

"Sounds nice..."

"If you don't get up I'll carry you..."

"Try me you big hot bitch" in her half asleep state she seemed to be much more vulgar But Sapnaps ears went pink as he heard her sleepy words.

"Fine then- I will" he said before promptly tossing the covers off of her, making her bring her legs up to make up for the loss of warmth. He then tugged away the pillows Hearing a soft whine from her. He then gently managed to scoop her up into his arms though was surprised as she simply leaned into him not bothering to open her eyes. His face was bright red now but he didn't protest as he gently held her close and he rested his chin on her head and carried her into the kitchen once his face was back to normal.