24 Suck it

When the next evening came it was time to leave, Sapnap was a bit uncomfortable as he was told to wear armor though having talked with Thomson enough he knew it would scare L'manburg, he managed to talk Dream into letting him only wear a chest plate that was maxed out but he would take it for now.

They were taken in a carriage there, Dream sitting up as he looked out the window, George sprawled out beside him as he slept on their way there. Sapnap had one half to himself as he looked out the window excited to go back to Y/n having felt like he had been away from her too long already. His daydream didn't go unnoticed though.

"So...what else did you do while you were on break?" Dream asked breaking Sapnap from his thoughts

"Oh well- I was just having fun I guess-" he said as he shrugged a bit

"You said that already- what did you actually do?"

"Um... well I found this nice little town and I stayed there for a bit, it's not one I've seen on a map before so it was a surprise but I stayed and I actually ended up hanging out with the people there and I'd like to think I made some friends" he smiled

"Oh- trying to replace George and I now?" Dream teased but he could tell Sapnap was holding something back. He wanted to shake him till he spilled but he didn't want to bother him if it was something important.

"No no- don't worry when I get back we can go on a trip together or something" he smiled more and gently punched him softly where there wasn't any armor.

Dream just nodded and soon they had arrived at the walls. Dream got out after pulling George out and sapnap got out as well. Nobody seemed to notice them as people were busy celebrating, loud music, delicious food and happy family's all around. Dreams scowl was hidden by his mask now as they walked forward a bit but were stopped at the gate by fundy and Jack.

"Sorry...your Majesty...but no armor past this point..." fundy spoke calmly but he and Jack looked triumphant, being able to tell them that.

"Let them through guys- you know they won't feel safe if they don't have it..." Wilbur said as he approached the gate. He was dressed in a crisp white shirt underneath his pristine blue coat. He was absolutely radiating pride and power. He looked so smug.

Dream clenched his fists still cross with how they had left off last time

"Thank you.." he said begrudgingly and the three of them stepped in but didn't go too far past the gate.

Wilbur climbed on top of the van using a ladder on the side. The music went soft and the chatter died down to a soft murmur.

"Now that we have everyone here...I'd like to read to you our decree! Witnessed by Dream, Georgenotfound and Sapnap. The Decree Of Independence... Signed by President Wilbur and his FAITHFUL soldiers. As we gaze upon the swaths of redwood trees. The great hills to our south and the walls that have protected for years. I, as the now President L'Manberg hereby state:...YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SUCK IT GREEN BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Freedom"

His reading was met with loud cheers as there was clapping and joy. Tommy and Tubbo had climbed up onto the van and soon we're joined by Y/n all of them celebrating.

Sapnap couldn't help it as he smiled a bit, seeing her so happy made him smile a bit but he also found humor in their words. Dream on the other hand had gone tense seeing her, all he wanted to do was go for her but he knew better, they had all known that he would be there and he couldn't do anything without starting another war.Under his mask he now wore a pained expression seeing her bright smile and how happy she was without him.