22 deal or no deal bird boy

L'manburg was tense. The moment Wilbur got home he was a dark gloomy cloud. He didn't talk to anyone there really. He had almost immediately gotten word from the castle to travel there and bring the three with him should they be in L'manburg the day that Sapnap left.

As Wilbur rode to the castle he was tense and he was worried he'd see Thomson there and they'd be caught. He groaned into his hands as he tried to think of all the ways he could get out of this one. He rubbed his face a bit and sighed as he saw the looming walls up ahead and he felt a pit of dread start to swell in his stomach. When he arrived he got off his horse and he followed a guard in and to the meeting room where sat a few people he recognized, George and bad of course then there was puffy he only faintly recognized and Sam who was seemingly just as confused as Wilbur was to see him there. Eret was there too and waved at him awkwardly but Wilbur just held up a casual double middle finger. The biggest surprise was Thomson who didn't make eye contact at all.

Soon enough Dream himself stepped in and looked over them all and motioned Wilbur to take a seat as he sat at the head of the table. Puffy sighed as she shook her head but said nothing, the rest looked confused really.

"So...Wilbur..I know that things haven't been the greatest lately" Dream said as he adjusted the mask on his face "but I really think what I have to propose will get you to change your view of the kingdom and of yours truly-"

"Dream I've done nothing but travel lately and the last thing I want is to stay any longer please I have a country to run" Wilbur said as he felt his stress peeking.

"So sorry- I'll say this in the most simple terms. I think that a wedding will benefit us greatly, one strong kingdom and a great country are bound to bring a fruitful future! Think of it, all the resources you could ever need and more, no worry of anymore wars!" Dream seemed quite proud of himself

"And what do you get out of all this? We don't necessarily have the best anything" Wilbur said blandly despite the bad feeling he had about this though his uninterest was strong.

"Well- a beautiful bride and a future for my kingdom and bloodline." He said as he watched Wilburs face carefully

"So you already have one of our people picked to be your bride? Who might it be?" He was visibly starting to panic despite his best efforts to keep uninterested and Thomson had to look away so as to not step in.

"Well...not just any person, I was thinking Y/n" he had barely gotten the word out when Wilbur froze almost completely

"Absolutely fucking not..." he said coldly sending a sharp look to where dream sat.

"What more do I need to give you? I'd be happy to throw in about anything you know" Dream said as he seemed almost giddy to see such a reaction though it was short lived as a loud slam on the table and a reach of a chair caught everyone off guard and all eyes went to Thomson who now stood more angry then any of them including Wilbur had ever seen.

"Your majesty...I respect your title and that this is in fact your home and land but I swear to any god above that if you ever try and trade my daughter like an object in FRONT OF ME OWN FUCKING EYES EVER AGAIN- I will make sure you never see the light of day again, this meeting is fucking over I will be gathering my things and leaving and if I find a single man of your fallowing me I will make sure you never find him or my family ever again...good day" he said grimly and he headed out grabbing a stunned Wilbur on his way out not letting any of the bewildered looks get to him as he walked out to his room where he grabbed his things and made Wilbur help as he silently went to the stables where their horses were waiting for them already. No guards following them and there was no sight of Dream coming after them.