14 PHIIIIIIILLL

"Are you sure he won't shank us?" Tommy asked worried

"I'm certain he would have done it earlier if he wanted to-"

"Yea and he wouldn't have patched me up if he wanted to it's a waste of supplies"

"Yea Yea ok...but if he pulls anything I say we make a mad dash for L'manburg"

"Tommy calm down...I think we can trust him..." y/n said softly as she fiddled with her sleeves that were quite large on her.

"Yea Yea blabbermouth- better hope Wilbur doesn't hear that you spilled" Tommy retorted

"Seriously though- I mean it...and he won't know unless he's told-" y/n said with a frown.

"I may be older than you lot but I'm not deaf in the slightest-" they were broken from their conversation as Phil looked over his shoulder at them giving them a firm look that seemed oh so familiar before focusing on the dirt path before him

"Sorry-" tubbo said as he looked to the other two suspiciously who seemed to give him a similar look to his own

"So um...have a wife?" Tommy said as he pulled the first thing he could from his mind

Phil went tense and he looked down to his hand where two gold bands wrapped around his finger "Used to..." he said quietly

"Tommy that's rude-" tubbo hissed and gently punched his arm

"Well sorry I just asked a question-" he hissed

They were interrupted by a soft laugh from phil

"It's fine he didn't know..." he said a bit dryly. They seemed to feel a bit guilty still though

"Um...what happened..." Tommy asked as his curiosity got the better of him and though he received another smack from tubbo he awaited an answer

"A fire... happened a good...15 years or so ago..." he said as he glanced back at them.

"Uh...I'm sorry...why don't we talk about something else?" Tubbo said as he glared at Tommy.

Y/n was quiet, she got a weird feeling from him, his face was ever so familiar, and the story reminded her of the one Wilbur had told her when she was younger.

They walked with a bit of light awkward conversation about random things like bee farms and how cold could it get in winter, they also learned that Phil was an inhabitant of the unlivable Arctic.

Y/n was silent mostly until she noticed Phil's ears, they were pouted seemingly naturally.

"Hey Phil....um...how come you have wings? At home they told us the winged folk aren't around.." y/n said finally

"Oh- well I've never heard that one but actually a lot of us are here with you..but we hide it...like the way tubbo does...why do you ask?" He seemed just as curious.

"No reason- sorry" she said as she gently squeezed her hands. Up ahead they could see a small town and it reminded them how tired their legs were getting, hours had passed as the sun was right above them now.

"Can we stop in this town Phil?" Tommy asked trying to keep the whining from his voice but it was dreadfully obvious that he was getting tired.

"Ehh sure...this place is under the smp but just don't take your coverings off until we get somewhere safe ok?" He said as he slowed a bit to stay closer with them. The town was smaller but bustling with energy as they walked in and Phil's wings disappeared as he had stated earlier and he gently took y/n and tubby by their hands as he led them to a small diner and had them sit in a booth . It was cozy and warm inside and there was loud laughter and happy conversation going on all around them.