9 Sike

"Wilbur- can't- breathe" Tommy gasped as  he was crushed in between his companions and Wilbur's arms but wasn't released for another few minutes.

"We thought you were dead! O-or worse being kept as prisoners! How could you be so reckless!" he was absolutely fuming as he chewed them out but he stopped as a hand was placed on his shoulder.

"calm down Wilbur...they're fine- you need to take a moment to calm yourself. They look tired, they must've walked the entire way here" Sam smiled a bit at him although it was only seen in his eyes as he was wearing a mask over his face similar to a gas mask of sorts as well as some goggles. Tubbo who hadn't been acquainted seemed to look in awe at the man. He was taller than any man they had seen and he had a green tint to his skin but he didn't look sickly in the slightest, he stood proud and it was assisted by the crown on his head of green hair that seemed to vary in shade as it was looked at in different angles. He wore simple gold armor pieces over his surprisingly relaxed clothing and he had some tools he needed to gather more resources and figure out what was still needed.

"you can pester them later but for now we should continue working" he said as he patted his back and he gave the teens a courteous nod before he pulled Wilbur off to continue working.

Normally they would have been shocked, but their eyes were too heavy and they just made their way to the sleeping tent and they seemed to practically just hit the cots when they passed out and ended up sleeping until the next day around lunch to the smell of a warm meal. They hadn't eaten since before tommy and Dreams duel, so it wasn't long before they all were sitting up eager to find the source of the smell.

Y/n  and tubbo got dressed before they helped Tommy up and they walked out of the tent finally able to see the progress that had been made while they were out. It was astounding, a few basic houses ready to be moved into and then some more underway. The Van was properly repaired as well as other things around and it amazed them that it was already this far having been blown up only days ago.

While they were in their shocked state they didn't notice as two figures crept up on them one bored the other had malice in his eyes as he soon took two fingers and he jammed them into Tommy's side earning a shriek from him as he scrambled away nearly tripping as he whipped around to see the attackers

Sapnap was laughing his ass off as he held his stomach trying to catch his breath while George just shook his head trying to keep from laughing  like Sapnap. Y/n immediately hugged onto tommy in fear as she saw them and tubbo grabbed tommy and her pulling them back a bit. They were terrified that dream was there to kill them as punishment for leaving.

"W-what the fuck are you two doing here?" Tommy asked, trying to sound angrier and stronger than he felt but they were unarmed and he was wounded although the two before them were unarmed as well but they didn't feel like poking the bear and getting shanked to death on their newly freed land.

Sapnap slowly calmed down from his laughing fit and they noticed the change in demeanor, and he looked over them confused as he looked to George who simply shrugged.

"what? Did I get ya?" he laughed a bit trying to act as if he wasn't in the middle of the land he had previously been trying to destroy the literal day before "or did you not expect us to come back?" he crossed his arms

Tommy felt anger spark in him while Y/n looked embarrassed having thought they would leave them alone.

"well we're here.... Dream said he'd let you stay for a while but after that your coming back so an actual doctor can take care of you" sapnap said as he watched them groan in defeat and he hummed softly "I think they're in the van right now, let's head over" he said as he and George waited for them