12 not the plan but it works?

He pulled her all the way to one of the biggest rooms in the entire castle, the library that was filled with shelves that hit the ceiling crammed with books. She looked in awe of the giant room but she was on edge because of Dream.

"I'm not an idiot y'know...I can tell that there's something more than being members of L'manburg there, Tommy doesn't listen to Wilbur of all people or tubbo..." he said with a frown and Y/n's anxiety spiked a bit and it was visible.

"I don't know what you mean...I mean unless you consider best friends?" She said as she pulled her arm away from him and she avoided looking at the porcelain mask.

"DON'T lie to my face-" he said as he grabbed her hands a bit roughly "I'm not in the mood so just tell me" he hissed softly.

"Ok ok- we come from the same town ok- I don't know what else you want from me" she tried to pull her hands out of his, keyword try. He didn't budge at all

"Ok...was that so hard? All you have to do is listen and it makes it so much easier" he said as he let go of one hand then he pulled her by her hand as he took her somewhere in the library, he pulled her down one of the shelves and at the end there was a cozy nook to sit and read. He pulled her over and motioned she sit as he did.

She listened but she tried to put space between them, she was getting the most mixed feelings from him, one second he's threatening the next he's acting like some kind of lost puppy. She was nervous as she sat on the hardwood floor a good few feet away from him.

"So....why?" She said as she watched him, he had taken off his hoodie and proceeded to take his mask off which made her more on edge.

"Nobody comes here so I thought you might talk to me here" he said after a moment. He seemed calmer here.

"And why do we need to talk?" She asked she hugged herself a bit

"Because now that we're not at war I don't see why we don't get to know one another, maybe be friends?" He shrugged a bit as he kept his eyes on her face mainly

That's when it started to click in her head, he was attempting to court her. She frowned softly as she finally made eye contact with him

"Dream...listen...I...you seem like a pleasant guy and sure as hell a smart one but just because we're no longer at war doesn't mean we're on good terms...just this week I've almost died multiple times at your hand or your order, I appreciate that trying to make amends with L'manburg by trying to...befriend me but I'm not sure that we'll ever really be on good terms for a while.." she said and looked off to the side a bit awkwardly

Dream felt something ugly bubble, he hadn't even said or done anything and she was shooting him down. She was right that he wanted to be close to her but he didn't care for L'manburg whatsoever. He frowned as he gently clenched his fists he didn't want to blow up "I apologize for my war tactics and for all that but I really think you should reconsider, I'd really like to get to know you" he pressed on and got a bit closer.

Panic started to raise in her and she tried to move away a bit "that doesn't change the fact that My friends and I almost died" she said as she was looking to the entrance of the shelf to see if she could make it far is she tried to run.

The feeling continued to bubble he seemed to move quietly as he soon had hold of her hands and he looked into her eyes he had hoped this would be a bit easier

"Listen I'm not dancing around this anymore, the only reason I made that deal with Tommy was to get to this point, I don't care about L'manburg or any of the people there...but until you people joined the fight I had it all under wraps, they were giving up until Wilbur took over the army and his little group of misfits...he hid you from me the entire time but I have you now and I can't let you go...you and those two did something to turn the tides of this war...I planned to be gentle but you really make it difficult" he looked like he was losing it as he sat up on his knees towering over Her as he held her hands tightly and he tried to get ahold of her better.