15 dad?

The next morning they woke up bright an early. Phil was already awake making breakfast. Tubbo was the first to get up and go sit by the fire as he tried to wake up. Y/n was after him as she sat by tubbo and leaned on him a bit. Tommy didn't emerge until the other two seemed more awake and Phil was handing out some breakfast.

"Good morning...did you sleep well?" Phil asked softly as to not bother them too much. He was only given a few soft mumbled as a response.

"Oh- y/n, the man who was following...he left something for you... boyfriend I assume?" At Phil's words her eyes shot open

"What? No!...wait...what did he leave?" She said as she seemed a bit anxious now.

Tommy was just as bewildered but his morning brain didn't let him process his anger yet, tubbo on the other hand nearly choked on his food.

Phil shrugged and handed her the bag he had been left with. She put her breakfast to the side then carefully opened it a bit nervously about what could be inside. She was surprised though as she opened it. It was just clothes that had a warm smell of ash that really woke her up and some supplies but what really caught her eye was a small letter and the first air kit. She gave Phil the kit and she gently pulled the letter out to read it.

'Dear Y/n,

I'm really really sorry for what I've done, if I had known it was you I'd have played dumb. Now that I know where you are I'll try my best to go the opposite direction with the men for as long as I can, I know it doesn't make sense but I know Dreams not ok right now and it's not safe for any of you. Please stay safe and I suggest leaving for a bit'

It was signed as sapnap simply but she couldn't make out a small 'love' scratched out. She couldn't help but smile softly as she read it

The three around her seemed suspicious of her reaction and Tommy gently nudged her a bit

"It's...it's from Sapnap...he says he's going to try and lead them away for a bit... he's helping us" she looked so relieved. Tommy frowned but he didn't press on, tubbo peeked over her shoulder at the note then looked in the bag

"He's given us his clothes?" He looked so confused

"No- he's given her his clothes" Phil said as he crossed his arms a bit. He didn't know whether to be relieved or protective over the teens. He sighed softly "let's get going so we can get you lot home.." he said softly and he got up and cleaned up and put the fire out. Y/n got dressed in some of the clothes the had been left and offered it to her companions but they declined not wanting to wear the clothes. When wearing the clothes it made y/n look significantly smaller but at the same time if she would be pointed out the iconic flame embroidered shirt would help with suspicion and Phil helped as he placed his hat on her head again.

Soon the group was on their way to L'manburg again this time they avoided any towns not wanting to risk being caught by anyone who could see them. It felt like time went by so slowly as they mostly seemed to walk in silence save for a few remarks about the scenery. By the time the sun stood over them they were in the flower field they had retreated to only days before. They seemed relieved as the picked up their pace at some point the three teens we're almost running and would have left Phil in their excitement if y/n hadn't took his hand to pull him along. When they got to the gate they were stunned to see that it was almost back to how it had been before the last few years of war. There was happy people around as families had returned but one man in particular caught their attention, he was tall and though a bit older he seemed built, black hair that had streaks of grey braided and he looked a bit tired as he spoke to Wilbur

Y/n was the first to drop her things and break into a sprint. And the two teens with her did the same, all three hand their arms open.

"D-DAD!" Y/n's voice caught his and Wilburs attention immediately. When the man turned he was surprised but he melted into a warm smile as he opened his arms in time to practically be tackled in a tight hug. Wilbur was shocked that they were there but his vision was stuck on the man who was picking up the dropped bags with a sad smile.

"My goodness- you three have grown- you can't be my children- my children are small and mean to their old father" the man said but he squeezed them in a tight hug although as he heard a small sound of pain he let go immediately "who was that?" He said his voice having gone from happy and relieved to panicked in a moments noticed the three didn't answer as both y/n and Tommy seemed to get a bit nervous. The older man wasted no time as he checked them over, he was a bit disturbed to see them both with wounds though he was a bit relieved to see they didn't look bad....well he thought they looked fine now at least.

"What in the hell are you three doing here? You're supposed to be at the castle-" Wilbur said as he finally looked away from the man who was looking around at the small country in awe.

"Well the damn man blew a circuit and he lost it- we had to run so he didn't try and kill us!" Tommy squeaked out before y/n or tubbo could stop him

"I'm sorry..kill you?! Wilbur when I left them here I told you not to get them involved- why the hell were you even at the castle?!" Thomson was getting more stressed as he gently pulled his wounded children close, careful not to put any pressure on their wounds.

Wilburs face flushed red "dad...they were fine I swear...y/n didn't get involved until right as it ended- and I tried to make sure they Tommy and tubbo weren't out there..but when we ran low I didn't have a choice" he said sheepishly

"Willllllbur-" the man groaned and he took a breath "you're going to kill your old man- are you proud?" He groaned softly and he rubbed his face.

"Dad...I'm sorry-" Wilbur said feeling a bit guilty as he saw how distressed the man was

"I...it's fine...you're all safe now...I want you all home for a bit...ok? You can come back but I think it would be for the best if you guys took time away for a bit...especially if you three managed to piss off that brat" he said as he rubbed his temples.

"Yea...ok dad...we can leave tomorrow but I have some things I need to do before we can go...can you help them get their things together while I finish up some things?" Wilbur asked softly and his father nodded and gently pulled the three off.

Wilbur then turned to where Phil stood admiring L'manburg. He gently clenched his fists and went to him. The older man looked to him a bit surprised when he saw it was him and he took a sharp breath.

"Um...nice to meet y-" Phil held out a hand to shake but was put off as Wilbur shook his head

"You don't have to do that...I...I know.." he said softly and Phil went tense as he gently took his hand back

"I see...Wilbur...I..." he tried to speak but he was at a loss for words as he looked him over.

"Why?...." tears pooled in his eyes as he but his lip a bit "why didn't you ever look for us.... why did you leave Tommy...did..did you not love us...did we do something wrong?... didn't you love us dad?"

(not much to say really just some more father figure for you)