7 still breathing

[T/W blood and a bit graphic]

The next day everyone was tense. Tommy was pacing all morning while Wilbur shut himself in, Fundy and Niki were trying to get him to come out the entire time and at least eat, Tubbo was trying to keep up and give Tommy a pep-talk and Y/n was trying to keep calm as she prepared for if Tommy were to get hurt and she gathered all the bandages she could cleaning them and most of her healing potions were protected in a safe place from the TNT so she had those ready and when she couldn't busy herself any longer she went to see Tommy who was now checking that he had their best bow and their sharpest arrows, he looked unsettlingly calm for what was going to happen and it was even bordering confidence.

"Tommy..." she said a bit nervously "i....it.....we have an hour....." she choked out trying to stay calm but she was scared, Tommy looked at her and sighed but he put his bow down and he held her shoulders gently.

"Y/n.... I'll be fine ok? No matter what happens! We've made it this far I won't be losing now!" he said as he smiled at her and tried to cheer her up as he gently squeezed her. She moved his hands only to hug him tightly, Tubbo walked in with more arrows for Tommy and he saw them and out of instinct he just joined in making Tommy laugh softly "ok you big babies I'll be fine" he smiled as he hugged them back, truth be told he was terrified

Soon their time comforting one another had to end as a very solemn looking Wilbur came in to take them to the bridge. Soon they were walking there on the wooden path, despite Wilbur scolding them softly both Y/n and Tubbo held onto Tommy's hands tightly as they walked all three wearing their bandanas. Wilbur frowned as he spotted Dream and his goons, he sent a sharp glare their way but none of them seemed bothered by his menacing aura at all. In fact Dream seemed to stand a bit taller.

Dreams vision panned over to the three, Tubbo looked ready to vomit because of his fear, Tommy looked pumped and he was trying to look angry but there was fear in his eyes that made Dream feel more powerful lastly there was Y/n she was scared again but this was different, the day before it had been fear for her own livelihood but seeing the fear she held for someone other than herself made the cogs in Dreams brain start up as he remembered the feeling they had left the day before. He smirked softly under his mask as things started to add up but he'd need to wait a little longer before he came to a final conclusion.

"Finally Tommy- and here I was thinking you had run with your tail between your legs" Dream teased but was disappointed as he was ignored completely as Y/n and Tubbo had immediately spoken to Tommy to keep him as level headed as possible.

"Wilbur...do....do I shoot him or do I aim for the sky" he asked softly making Wilbur turn a bit slowly to answer the moral dilemma that had him a bit baffled but he was silent for a moment before he put his hand on his shoulder

"just....just follow your heart Tommy...." He said as he smiled softly and he ruffled the boy's hair gently then he wanted to stand off the bridge on some higher ground in front of the lake towards the middle so he could get ready to countdown. Dream was taking his armor off and soon he was left in a black sleeveless turtleneck and some black cargo pants with some combat boots, the sight left Tommy a bit uncomfortable seeing as the slightly older teen was more toned out to say the least compared to Tommy who was fit as he needed to be but other then that as he stood in his L'manburg button up and his cream colored pants with his boots that ended under his knees his neck ruffle exchanged for his bandana and his coat back at the base as he was now armed with his bow and quiver of arrows but even there Dreams looked ten times better despite being standard.

Tommy stood in the middle as Y/n and Tubbo had to stand off the bridge to be safe. George and Sapnap sat calmly off the bridge with Dreams items while Dream went to meet Tommy in the middle.