Jason abusing his teaching degree

"Ayo Demon shit, is Mari in there? I tracked your phone and it said you're in here." Damian huffed and opened the door a crack.

"Yes, Marinette is in here." Jason huffed in annoyance, and tried to push the door open a little further. It wouldn't budge.

"Demon, can I come in?" Damian turned around, and Marinette mouthed 'no'. Damian sighed.

"No, Todd. Marinette is....." he turned around, and shot her a panicked look. She glared at him. "Changing?" Marinette's facepalm was heard all the way from Paris.

"What?" Jason's voice was stone cold, all humor wiped from it. "Then get the fuck out of there, you pervert. What the hell do you think you're-"

"Jason I'm in a stall. I'm having...." she cringed. "Lady problems? Damian's out there." she mentally facepalmed. Damian's panicked face slowly dissipated. Jason's face was the palest Damian had ever seen. The boy mentally smirked.

"Damian, just get the fuck out." the man muttered, running a hand down his face. Damian's expression remained emotionless as he pushed the door open and walked out. Jason pulled him aside. "Dude, I know that you were raised in some assassin world, but here there are two bathrooms. Girls in there, and boys in there. And if you go into the other one, you have to have permission from the school. Ok? You can get permission, and I support you and all, but-" Damian smacked his hand off his shoulder.

"Fuck off, Todd, Marinette's trying to hide something from you." Jason blinked.

"Wait, you're not-" Damian's ears were glowing.

"No, Todd! Though it is rather nice that you'd support- back to the point!" the boy fumed. Jason's eyes narrowed.

"What's going on, what is she hiding?" Damian rolled his eyes and pulled out his phone.

"I made Kent record the situation, and send it to me, I shall forward it to you. Marinette is targeted once again by the same people. Somehow, they gained access to continue their studies here for a while due to a traveling mishap." Damian muttered, and forwarded it to Jason. "She's trying to cover up her newly blackened eye at the moment, try to ignore it. She has a plan, that she did not tell me of yet, but I want to hear how she would like to handle this first." Damian said softly, as he pocketed his phone. Jason glared at the boy.

"I've seen her take down fleets of grown men. Why the fuck could she not-"

"She's being blackmailed, Todd." Damian growled, his expression changed when Marinette opened the bathroom door. Her black eye had disappeared. Damian stared at her in confusion. "Wh-" she shook her head. 

"I'm fine. Problem's been fixed. Hey Jay, what are you doing here? Are you like substituting with your English teacher degree thing? Or?" Jason's face gained color.

"Nette, that wasn't mean to-"

"Todd, you are a teacher?" Damian asked inquisitively. "Why is that not in your file, along with your degree?" Jason groaned, and ran a hand down his face.

"Because I got it with a separate alias, and that was supposed to be a secret from the family." Marinette grimaced.

"Sorry, Jay, I didn't mean to." The man chuckled, and ruffled her hair.

"It's fine, kid. If Damian were to say anything, nobody would believe him anyways. Right, short stack?" Damian glared at his older brother.

"Todd..." he warned. Jason's smirk disappeared, when Dick was at the end of the hall. He pushed Marinette forward.

"I just gotta talk to Demon real quick. Go on." he muttered. He put his hand on Damian's shoulder, once again, serious. "Damian, is she really on her-" the boy's cheeks were red, but he rolled his eyes.

"I-I don't know, Todd. It's not my place to ask such a question. That's her business." Jason groaned.

"I don't want her to be even more pissy than normal, c'mon demon, you've been around her the most! Is she-"

"Ask her yourself you coward!" Damian shouted, ears pink. "It's not my place to ask, so respect that!" Jason put his hands up in surrender.

"geez." the older man mumbled, backing up. Damian ran a hand through his hair, and made his way towards Dick and Marinette. slipping an arm around her waist, and listening to what Dick had to say. Jason watched the two with curiosity. It felt like last week that they met each other. He shook his head and joined the group. 

"Sorry, I can't join in with you guys. I have a science project I have to present." Dick and Damian both groaned.

"Habibti, you can just present tomorrow." Marinette shot her boyfriend a glare.

"No Dami, because if I do that, then I'll say that tomorrow, and the next day, and the day after that. School now comes first, since I haven't been here that much." Damian kissed her temple.

"Alright, I'm proud of you." Dick watched the two with a smile. Jason blinked, and walked in the other direction, into the bathroom. His nose scrunched up at the tiny sinks.

"The fuck? They're like teenagers." he muttered under his breath. He ran a hand through his hair, and looked in the mirror. His eyes widened. His roots were starting to come in, a bright fiery red. He cursed. Just two weeks ago, he spent $75 on a quality dye job. He tugged at the white lock, wondering if he should dye that too. He yawned, and pulled out his phone. Ten missed texts from Roy, three from Kory, and four from Tim. He knit his eyebrows and rang up his little brother. "Timmy? What's-"

"Jason, look at the news. Now." Jason grumbled, and flipped to the Generic Gotham news app. Joker got out again, and teamed up with scarecrow.

"Didn't demon kill that fucker? And why's he gotta team up with that shit-"

"Jason, I don't know. You're gonna have to ask B later. But now, B said that you're benched for this after he took Mari. So is Damian. Both of you are out of commission with this guy but I don't know for how long." Jason rolled his eyes.

"Then why did you call me?" Tim scoffed.

"Are you kidding? You wouldn't hesitate to kill him at all this time. I mean, before you wouldn't, but both of you would try to hunt him down." Jason backed up against the wall, and ignored the kids that just walked in, that were now pulling out their vapes.

"How the fuck is he not dead? I can't trust anything B says anymore." he glared at the four teen boys all hanging out by the sinks. He snatched all of their vape pens and tossed them in the sink, turning on the faucet.

"What the actual fucking hell man? What the fuck is wrong with you!" the four began to shout a string of curses at the man. Jason rolled his eyes.

"Smoking's bad for you. And you're not even of age!" the one kid laughed coldly.

"I can smell the smoke on you! And that costed a lot of money! Do you know- Wait. You're the Ice Prince's brother, oh my god." the kid cackled. Jason rolled his eyes.

"I'm sure you and your rich daddies and mommies can afford to buy a new one, which you still shouldn't. Yeah, I'm the brats older brother. He learned how to be a little shit from me, so watch your backs." he strolled to the door. "Oh," he shouted over his shoulder. "I have a teacher's degree, and technically I've worked here as a substitute before. Just be lucky I didn't suspend or expel you little fucks." he shut the door behind him, and raised the phone to his ear. "So you said not to engage? Alright, I'm on my way."