First Day of The New School! (Part 2) ;)

"Here you go Miss Dupain-Cheng. Luckily, with your excellent grades back at your old school, you are in almost all the same classes as Young Mr Wayne here. Save for the fashion design class." Marinette beamed at the guidance counselor and chirped

"Thank You! Have a nice Day!" and pulled Damian along.

"Why are you so peppy? It's not even lunch time yet?" she jabbed her finger into his chest and accused,

"RAIN CLOUD" and pulled out her schedule and the school map, ready to navigate. Damian chuckled and pointed torwards his normal route which was both fast, and efficient and they were off. The hallways were crowded so Damian linked their arms together so he wouldn't loose her int he crowd again. They made it to Class 3B on the third floor. Mr. Zuckerburg's English class. Damian went up to his seat in the back corner near the window. All the other seats were taken, but either way Marinette was planning on sitting at Damian's table. Jon was already there with Allan, and they were arguing about whether Batman or Superman wouldd win in a fight. Damian sat down and immediately listed all the reasons that Batman would obviously win, while Jon did the same for Superman. By the roll of Allan's eyes, Marinette noticed that this fight is a daily occurence.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, today we have a new student, Miss Dupain-Cheng. Miss, would you like to introduce yourself?" Damian whispered,

"You don't have to do it." but Marinette jumped up, and walked to the front of the room.

"Hi! My name is Marinette, and my majors here are fashion, and music! I'm from Paris but originally I was born here. I moved for reasons." She walked back up to her seat and sat down with a triumphant smile at the grumpy boy. Jon laughed at this.

"I see you still like to make my life miserable at this school Kent." then he whispered something tha Marinette could barely hear except for 'kryptonite Katana' and Jon shut up. The teacher started going over the book 'Of Mice And Men' which surprisingly, when asked, there were only three students who read the book and it was Mari, Damian, and Jon. Allan shrugged his shoulders and mumbled something about 'Too much time at the studio this week.' The students ended up taking over the class and it was a Study Hall/Gossip hour. Damian just scrolled through his phone and was ordering what looked like more Shurikens. Allan was listening to his headphones at full volume, and Jon was reading a comic book. Marinette took this time, to map out the fastest way to her classes next and already memorized the hallways and the bell rang. The students ran out of the room. But before Marinette could leave, the teacher pulled her aside. Damian waited at the door.

"Miss Marinette, how did you know that we were reading that book right now?" Marinette giggled and told him how she read it last year at François Dupont, and he was very excited for the year to come. He ushered her out the door to her next class and they were off. They went to all their classes, until it was time for lunch.

"Mare-Bear, Damian, over here!" Chloe was waving her arms to signal which everyone in the cafe stared at. Marinette laughed and Damian grumbled as Mari pulled him along. The bluenette was sitting next to Chloe and she was reading a fashion magazine. She had her long hair in twin tails, (Similar to Marinette's old ones) and she was eating a few cookies. Damian sat next to both Marinette, and Jon on opposite sides of the table. Marinette smiled and looked up.

"Hi! You must be Bridgette! I'm Marinette, Marinette Dupain-Cheng!" Bridgette looked up and ave the girl a sad smile.

"Hi Marinette. We both know each other. How are you doing Lucky?" Marinette heard that nickname and felt her eyes fill with tears. The room felt dizzy. Damian quickly pulled her over to lean on him before she could pass out. He looked very concerned.

"Marinette, did you eat that croissant this morning? I know you didn't eat since breakfast yesterday." Marinette insinuated a soft 'No I gave it to Tikki' and Damian pulled out another lunchbag with a sigh.

"Alfred handed me both our lunches. Sorry I didn't give it to you earlier, I just didn't want you to have to hold it." She smiled at him and mumbled a thanks and turned to Bridgette.

"My sister, went missing two days before our parents passed. She was presumed dead." Marinette had no light or kindness in her voice. Her voice was quick and sharp. Bridgette rubbed the back of her neck.

"Two nights before they passed away, I was over at Melody's house. I was 7 at the time. I was sent to the orphanage and I looked for you, but you were not there. I was adopted by a family, but you were dead according to records but I now know that you were adopted by our aunt and uncle. I didn't want to move to Paris, since my friends were all here, but my adopted family closed off all contact with you, or an other family memeber. Just recently I was placed with another family that is much better than the one I am with now. I'm truly sorry for everything Mar, but it's not my fault and I missed you little bug." Marinette literally jumped over the table and hugged Bridgette. Chloe laughed and Damian was at a loss for words. Felix stuk his hand out.

"It's nice to finally meet you mini Bridgette. She spoke a lot about you when we were growing up. I'm Felix. Her umm" he looked over at Bridgette and asked "What exactly are we?" to which Claude smacked him upside the head and whispered, 'You don't ask a person that.' Felix hit him over the head with a book and Bridgette just found the whole thing amusing. "I'm dead serious. What are we calling ourselves? Friends? More than Friends? Maybe I could be your boyfriend?" she smirked and replied,

"If you'll let me be your girlfriend" the table cheered. Felix stuck his hand out.

"Hello Marinette, I am your sister's now Boyfriend, it's nice to meet you." Marinette laughed and shook his hand.

"I already lost Bridgette once. If I loose her again I will paint my nails with your blood, invert your ribcage, and defenstrate you. I hope you have a nice day!" Felix was frozen in fear of the coldness in her voice, and she skipped to the other side of the table and Damian complemented her darkness then smirked.

"Who's the raincloud now bluberry?" she snickered and smacked him on the arm. He had a smile on for a good ten minutes until the outside doors to the cafe banged open, and thirty armed people walked in. A man with half his face transformed horrifically shouted,

"WHERE IS BRUCE WAYNE'S KID?!?"

************************************************************************************************************************************************

hey guys. I accidentally wrote 'Twin Sister' on the last chapter. Bridgette is actually 2 years older than Marinette in this fic. So are Claude and Felix. Everything else, I will explain later and if you have any questions, they will either be answered in chapters to come, or I am just forgetting something, which happens alot. I hope you like the story and also, I'm sorry for both how erratic my writing period is and for being a little snippy sometimes in the comments. I have insomnia and most of the time, I either pass out at 3 pm and answer comments at 12 am to 4 am.
Thanks for everything and see you guys tomorrow! Also, THANKS FOR 2.1K!!!!!!!