SPECIAL KILLING CHAPTER!!!

This Chapter is by: IdkJustaHuman

Hiii! This is IdkJustaHuman (The name's lyv btw) I haven't gone ham like I want to because Im nice but still, it should contain our murderous urges for now!~

She wants to kill so I let her. Now the story begins
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Lyv(me): Lila!!!!!! GET YOUR FAKE ITALIAN ASS OVER HERE!

Lila: Who the hell are you? Don't you know how IMPORTANT I am?!

Me: Yeah yeah, get over here already I need to talk to you *Crosses arms*

Adrien & Alya: Hey Lila!!!

Me: Ah, just the others I wanted to see. *Smirks* Let's stop playing around now, shall we? *Teleports all of them in a prison* LET THE FUN BEGIN! BUT FIRST!!
~Dami and Angel appear~

Damian: Who the hell are you?!

Me: Your new best friend....Help me torture these idiots will ya?
Mari: I WANT IN!!! ITS PAYBACK TIME!!

Me: And I thought you were innocent blueberry child..

Mari: I have my scary moments...

Damian: Don't let her anywhere near sharp things...I don't want her full of blood.
Me: Got it, Mari don't go near sharp things...Lets start with LILA!! God how much I want to murder this bish.
Dami: You aren't the only one.

Me: *Slowly walks over to Lila while holding a knife* I think its payback time for all the times you've hurt Marinette, don't you....Lila?

Lying bitch: I have no idea what you're talking about! Marinette is a bully!!!

Me: *Cracks Knuckles* This is going to be fun~ *puts tape over her mouth and traces the knife on her face and carves multiple words: 'liar', 'fake' , 'abusive', 'bully'*

Dami: Imma make this quick just because I don't want to waste air...*Snaps Adrien's neck* Okay we're good!!
Mari: I wanted to kill himmmm!!!!*pouts*

Me: Mari you're okay, Alya is all yours..*Continues cutting Lila in different places*

~Ahem...after Lila bleeds out.~

Me: okay now that SHE'S gone....Mari do whatever you want to your "best friend"

Alya: Marinette! C'mon gurl we're bffs!! You wouldn't hurt me!!

Mari: I wouldn't hurt the old you Alya, you've become a bitch..You LEFT ME! The one person I thought I could always rely on left me. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT HURTS?! *Grabs knife and stabs her leg*
Me: I thought you weren't allowed sharp things- oh well...just don't get too bloody.

Damian: *Hugs Mari* Make it painful Angel.
Mari: Gladly. *Drags the knife down her thigh before stabbing her in the arm, other leg and stomach* As much as I want to end you, I can't..Dami, you do it. *Walks away with tears in her eyes* (Mari is still innocent-ish babie!!! I can't make her kill anyone, not even Alya..)

Me: Mari! Blueberry child c'mere!!*hugs her* Its okay, We'll make sure to make it painful! *Teleports her away*

Alya: D-don't kill me...

Me: Too late for that~

Damian: *stabs her heart* Lets burn the bodies now.

Me: WAIIIT YOU NEED TO PROPOSE TO MARI FIRSTT!!!!!!!!

 *Teleports us all in a pretty place and I get my phone out*

Me: MARI!! Lemme take a pic of you two!!

Damain: hey Mari?
Mari: Yeah- Omg.
Damian: will you maRI me? 
Mari: HECK YA!

*Me in a corner crying because the ship is finally getting married and the babies will come soon*

Okaay sooooo~ I decided not to go too ham because I think wattpad might i don't know...remove this chapter or do something bad to Reagan's account, being the nice partner in crime I am I stayed pretty chill. I STILL HAVE MURDEROUS URGES THOUGH!