Had Enough

"But Maman, I don't want to go!" 

"Marinette, the only possible reason that you might want to stay here is your Papa and I."

She's not wrong. But I have to stay here. As much as I hate staying here, I can't leave. My hero duties....

"Please don't fight with me Mari", she looked like she was on the verge of tears. "You will go to Gotham Academy. You have an amazing scholarship, and that liar Rossi won't be able to ruin anything else. Please Marinette, don't make me force you to go."

Lila Rossi, was the girl who chose to make Marinette's life extremely miserable.  She spread lies about Marinette over the last few months and she has already almost gotten Marinette suspended for something she did not do. Marinette has been isolated by her classmates and even Adrien, who once was on Marinette's side, has chosen to not rock the boat. The closest thing to a friend she has is Chloe. Yes the girl tormented her for months, but they eventually came to a mutual understanding of the liar and became the best of friends. Alya, has lost that privilege months ago. Taking Lila's side.

"I'll have to think about it Maman." And with that Marinette ran out the door. 

It was a pretty nice day, the humidity however, was not so nice. Marinette ran to the massage shop down the street. 

Master will know what I can do, I have to fix this. 

"Marinette", Tikki flew out of her purse. "You are fine, Hawkmoth is still recovering from the last battle. We knocked him down pretty hard. You don't need to stay here. Master Fu has a way that you can still be out of the country." Tikki touched Marinette's forehead and it suddenly felt warmer. And she transformed.

Hawkmoth, after terrorizing the city for the last two years, was injured directly in the last battle. Painbringer, was the Akuma's name. He brought pain among those who have pained him. Hawkmoth however, was not healed with the Ladybug cure because he caused most of Painbringer's pain and for some reason, the Ladybug cure does not work on the villain.

Marinette opened the door to the parlour and noticed there was a customer speaking to Master Fu. Master Fu ran both a Massage Parlour, and he was a Psychologist. The customer was Adrien. she froze in the doorway and her face turned white.

"Ladybug, are you ok?" Master Fu rose from the table. "I'm going to put on a pot of tea. We have a lot to talk about."

Adrien looked at her in awe. Marinette turned away, disgusted at the mere sight of him. Over the last year, Marinette has found out Chat Noir's identity without him knowing. He misused, abused and was messing around with the miraculous and in the last battle with hawkmoth, he showed Hawkmoth's real plan to all of Paris. Her best friend, her partner. Was working with hawkmoth. And so, she had to fight her partner, and strip him of the right of ever owning or using a miraculous. And she has only felt pain since. His memory was wiped of ever coming in contact with a Miraculous, and he has been going to therapy sessions with Master over the last two weeks.

"Ladybug. I am such a huge fan!"

 She held back a glare and turned to Master Fu boiling a pot of Green Tea. Why Green tea? He said it cleared and cleansed both your mind and your soul. She flinched at the screeching of the teapot.

"I should get going. Thank you Mister Fu" Adrien called out as he walked out the door. Master gave him a wave.

"Thank you for meeting me here Ladybug. As I sense, we have a lot to discuss." He pulled a miraculous box out of his pocket. The very same one she gave to a former friend, Max. It was the horse miraculous.

"Are you sure Master?" she asked "Miss Dupain Cheng. You are in training to become the next guardian of the Miraculous. I trust you will use this properly"

She had tears in her eyes "Thank you Master Fu." She pocketed that miraculous and they talked for an hour or so. 

"Sir, I will not see you for a long time. Thank you so much." She gave him a hug. "Keep in touch Miss Dupain Cheng, you are capable of many great things." And with that, she walked home.

"Maman, I have thought about it and I am going. I am not going to let some psycho-bitch lie about me, and sabotage my life."

"Watch your language young lady!" Her mother scolded but smiled. "I'm glad to hear it dear. Now go pack. The plane leaves at 7 am tomorrow morning!"

"WHAT?!?!?!" and with that, she ran up to her room to pack.