Fluffity Floof-ish?

After the man shouted, Marinette grabbed both Damian and Chloe and pulled them under the table. Marinette tossed Chloe her Miraculous box and gave Damian a firm nod. Chloe opened the box and Pollen popped out. Pollen was weeping but they had a job to do.

"TIKKI, SPOTS ON!"

"PLAGG, CLAWS OUT!"

"POLLEN, BUZZ ON!"
They snuck out from under the table and Ladybug quickly spun her yoyo around to deflect the bullets. She rolled her eyes, Great. Bright red is an amazing target.

"LADYBUG LOOK OUT!" Queen Bee shouted 3 seconds before she was almost shot in the back. Lynx Noir grabbed the bullet before it could happen. They nodded and he dropped the bullet.

"Look," Two-Face walked up to them. "You can save ALL these kids, if you just give us the Wayne boy. We just want $5,000,000. We KNOW Wayne can afford it." Ladybug walked up to him and punched him. With every punch, she sent a message.

"NOT. GONNA. HAPPEN. YOU. STUPID. EASY-BAKE OVEN!" with the last punch, he countered and she blocked. He fumbled with the pistol on his holster and shot.

"Tt, you seriously thought that it would be that easy?" His Katana was steaming from cutting the bullets in air. "Also Bug, we have GOT to work on your insults. Easy-Bake oven? Are you kidding me?" She stuck out her toungue and quipped,

"I could have been even MORE mean and called him a sister fucking walnut, of a fucked up wet-sock world." Queen Bee dropped her jaw as did Lynx Noir.

"Buggie, what the HELL has this MANGY JERSEY CAT BEEN TEACHING YOU???" Lynx gave the bee a look.

"I am offended. First of all, I didn't teach her shit. Just 2 days ago when she arrived, she was telling my older brother, and I quote, 'Watch your fucking language'. Second, I'm just as shocked as you are blondie. What happened my Angel?" Ladybug blushed and hoped nobody could see it under her mask. She tied up 3 guys with her yoyo, and threw them down, knocking them out. Queen bee, immoblized 10 guys before she ran out of venom. Lynx Noir, just sliced and diced like he was in the show 'Hell's kitchen'. Marinette tied up the last man, which was two face, and waited for the proper authorities to arrive. Who did arrive however, shocked her at the very least. A gargling marbled voice said,

"Thank you miss bug, but we'll take it from here. A child should not be fighting crime." While Ladybug fumed, a group of 3 young adults came in through the window. Red Hood, Red Robin, and Nightwing, all shocked, walked over to where Batman seemed to be fighting with three teenagers. Nightwing walked over and put his hand on Batman's shoulder.

"B, I know that they are only kids, but they are heroes in Paris. Polka dots over there, is Ladybug, who I have met before, and so have you, The Sassy Stripe girl however, I do not know, but you have met the kitty cat over there. Whether you know it or not. They helped us catch joker. But he is right blueberry, you shouldn't be here." Ladybug instantly knew that nickname and saw right through his mask. In fact, all of the masks on Batman's team. She shouldn't ask here. Later, at the house she will ask. Now is not the time. She squinted her eyes at Nightwing and remarked,

"Sir, we will have plenty of time to discuss this." the venom in her voice made both Nightwing and Queen Bee shudder. Lynx Noir grabbed her arm and pulled her away.

"Goodbye! We will see you at some point!" Queen Bee waved. They walked out to an abandoned classroom. They detransformed.

"Marinette, you got here three days ago yes? And you already A.) Chose a new Chat Noir and B.) revealed your identity to him which it took 5 years for you to do to me so tell me. WHY?" Damian gave Marinette wide eyes. The bluenette pinched her nose and stormed out of the classroom. Chloe chuckled and Damian glared at her.

"What the hell just happened?" Chloe laughed even louder. Damian scowled at the girl and Chloe grabbed a chair and sat down.

"Damian, how do you feel about Marinette? You just met her so I just want to know." Chloe smirked and it made Damian uneasy. He pulled up a chair and sat down across from her.

"Well, she's Todd's sister, she lives in my house, she's annoyingly chipper, she worries about every little thing and person, and she is really nice for no reason, and her hair smells like summer sunscreen/coconut." Chloe raised and eyebrow.

"And how would you know what her hair smells like Ice Prince? I always thought she had strawberry shampoo." He fumed and his face was as red as a strawberry. He pounded his hands on the table.

"I KNOW WHAT IT SMELLS LIKE BOURGEIOUS. THAT IS NOT FUCKING STRAWBERRY." Chloe was having a blast. At this rate, she thought, he'll tell me he likes her with just one question.

"IT USED TO BE STRAWBERRY YOU DOLT." Marinette walked into the room to 2 screaming teens, forgetting her phone charger, and she quickly got in the middle of them.

"Guys, what is the problem?" she sighed, not wanting to deal with this at the moment. To Chloe's surprise, Damian took a deep breath and continue to Marinette.

"Bourgeius says, that your shampoo is strawberry. I have told her repeated times, that your hair is not strawberry scented it's FUCKING COCONUT." Marinette giggled and put a hand on his shoulder.

"You are both right. I changed my shampoo brand when I arrived to Gotham. Geez this is a stupid fight guys. come on." Chloe kept the same smirk on for the last ten minutes but it was bigger than before.

"Damian, I wasn't fighting your point that she changed conditioners, I just want to know why you know what her hair smells like." Marinette's face went red as did Damian's. Her hand fell off his shoulder, and she was about to bolt out of the room when Chloe grabbed her arm and sat her down in the chair next to Damian.

"Alright. Marinette, I've known you my whole life, and you are worse than this boy than Adrien. Damian, you have been my friend for over 6 months and you have never not wanted to murder someone." Marinette laughed and fell on the floor laughing.

"MARIINETTE! HOLY CRAP WHAT IS HAPPENING BOURGEIUS?????" Chloe laughed, but more controlled. Marinette gained her composure.

"Damian and I fought so much when I came over the other day, that I tackled him but somehow, I don't really remember that night, he helped me out. A lot. And I'm grateful for that." His face went red. "Also Chloe, he knows what my hair smells like because I have no idea why," she turned to him, "Why do you know what my hair smells like?" He got up and ran out of the room. Chloe laughed.

"I shuld go after him. See you later Chloe!" She waved and ran after him and jumped on his back. He looked behind him and smiled and said

"Hold on tight, we're late and we have to get home." They ran out to the car to see Alfred with a raised brow.

"Hi Alfred!" Marinette, her peppy self said. Damian gave him a smile and a nod and they were off.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

hey guys sorry it's so late! It's mothers day and Today was a really long day. My dad and I had to fight over clorox wipes, (the battle of the century) and won because it was a race. I hope you like it and see you tomorrow!