Lots of anger but lots of brotherly love!!

"STICK YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR AND PUT ALL VALUABLES IN THE BAG OR YOU DIE!"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Her eyes shot open and she felt Jason tense next to her. Dick was mumbling something under his breath quickly and it was completely incomprehensive. She stood up in front of her seat and felt a hard pull on her arm.

"What the hell Jay? I have to help!" feeling extremely annoyed she grabbed his elbow and twisted it the other way while holding the pressure point on the inside of his arm.

"Marinette I swear to god if you die before we even get back to Gotham I will literally hunt you down in the afterworld and kill you myself for a second time" he was serious. He was never serious.

"Jason. I have a plan. Remember that time in the alley on Sullivan Street?" She was praying to Tikki that he remembered. His face lit up like he was in a candy store but just as quickly he looked ready to kill.

"Pixie, for how much fun that was, you almost died. three times to be exact. I already lost you once I'm not going to lose you again. You have been the only family I have had in years." Marinette saw him in a way she never did before. Not weak, just broken. He was falling apart right in front of her.

"Guys, for how much I love a family reunion, what are we going to do about this?" Jason glared at Dick and Dick fell under his glare and looked out the window, embarassed.

"Alright I'll distract them, and Jay, I'll need you to take him from behind." Dick put his foot down at the same time Jason interjected with.

"You are a civilian"

"Damn it no Marinette you can die."

She ignored them and started the plan while they were turned around.

"Sir why are you doing this? I know you don't want to, I can see your finger trembling on the trigger. If you have done this before than why is your hand so unsteady?"

"D- DC? You're- You're alive? Benny told everyone that you died in a car accident on your motorbike. Holy shit- so wait. Both you and the hood came back from the dead? The dead sibilings oh my god." He dropped the gun under Marinette's flared scowl and dropped to his knees with his hands behind his head and his ankles locked.

"Hand the gun over Bill, I haven't seen you in ten years. My god what happened to your eye?" His eye was scratched out badly and he was blinded.

"Joker" was the only thing he said and Marinette picked up the gun, and crushed it in her grip. She looked down, shocked at this apparent strength. She felt a warmth in her pocket. Tikki. She dropped the gun in front of the villain, tied his wrists together and left him in the isle and sat down in her seat and waited for the pilot to dismiss the plane.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, this concludes our flight. Welcome to Gotham and stay safe. Have a nice day!" and with that, they exited the plane after an applause for her heroics. She blushed and left with Jason and Dick.

"So pipsqueak" she threatened him with a stare, "Where are you staying?"

"Well Jason, I'm staying here for school. I have to buy an apartment but for now, I'm staying at the hotel on 6th street"

"No"

"Excuse me?" she turned over and looked at Dick who quickly replied

"We have room at home, and as of now, Bruce grounded Jason. Something about fireworks hidden on the roof?" Jason stared at the floor and shuffled his feet while muttering something about an 'overly caffinated replacement' or something like that.

"I can't do that, I would feel as if I'm imposing." She actually liked the sound of this but she also had a mission. With the miraculous and she needed a private place to transform.

"No seriously, like we live in a mansion. We have room and you would have your own space," he was about to continue but Jason silenced him with a look.

"A mansion? Really Jay? That's a funny joke." That was the first time that she saw Dick glare straight at her.

"Little lady, I know you haven't seen Jason in quite some time, but he was adopted by Bruce Wayne." and with that, she turned and looked at him.

"Jason, is this true? You didn't seem to want to mention this earlier." Jason stumbled, tripped over the curb, and saw an angry face staring at him.

"Oh shit."

Hey guys! Author here! My name is Reagan and this is my first time writing. I hope you enjoy the story! I have been having very vivid, lucid dreams at night and it's been helping me out so much. Recently something pretty big happened in my life and I am using my supposed "breakup" as inspiration. (you know those crushes that are actually jerks that lead you on and lie to you. High School boys suck). I love listening to ideas so if you wan you can dm me and I can try to incorporate them into the story. I have to say, I am disappointed at the low number of Daminette fanfics in here so I decided to add one! Thank you for reading and I will try to update daily! Thank you /^_^/

Also Damian is coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!