Damian meets Asshole of the year Pt:2

When Marinette walked into the room, the only thing she could think of is this; The Cafeteria, was very spacy. The only reason she thought this, was because she just watched Dick do a hanful of tricks. He is stalling. Yeah, I noticed.

"Damian, how old were you when you first arrived to Gotham? If I can find all the lies, and point them out, I could have a beautiful slideshow." She pulled out her sketchbook and flipped to the notes section.

"I was ten but why-" he saw the evil and amused glint in her eyes.

"We were supposed to go on this trip six months ago, almost seven. I planned the whole thing and I bet the only thing that changed, was the credit rights. Now, if you were ten, then that means She wasn't running around Wayne Manor with you growing up from a young age. That is one, out of hundereds of lies coered up." He made Marinette look at him.

"While there are hundereds of lies, we just need to uncover one big one, that will take the cake. You get what I'm saying?" she nodded in his direction. She's doing that thing again. It's making my insides feel weird and many other things. Does it ever stop? She's too much for me to fucking function.

"Marinette, could you step out into the hallway? I really need to talk to you. In private." it was the blonde boy. He grabbed her arm and yanked her out of the room. No doubt, leaving marks. She yelped as she was dragged. Damian quickly followed. "I said I needed to speak to her alone Wayne. We should have had this conversation long ago." Damian. Let me see what he wants first. Go in the Cafeteria, and stand in front of the door. I'll call if I need you. But didn't he like almost kill you? Many times? It's ok mon cher. I got this. He walked back to the cafeteria, angered, but cool, with his ears red.

"Adrien, what the actual bloody fuck do you want from me? I already told you-" He grabbed his hand and put it over her mouth and pushed her up against the wall. Her ribs ached and felt broken again. Oww fuck. My ribs. Damn it. Marinette, what happened? I think I might- it was quiet. Damian ran out into the hallway and she was half-conscious, already feeling the gash on her back starting to re-open. Damain- He took the shorter boy by the back of his shirt, and threw him across the hall. Damian then picked Mari up and ran to the employee bathroom, hopefully to find a med kit.

"Damian, I'm ok. The injuries are just stretched. I should be fine. I just need to breathe- WHAT KIND OF A BATHROOM HAS A FUCKING COUCH IN IT?!?!" he chuckled and sat down next to her. She decided to be bold, and leaned up against the side of the couch with her legs in his lap. Annoyed, He just pulled her onto his lap. "Thank you."

"I'll always be here. No matter what." She nuzzled into his neck and they cuddled. Lila walked into the bathroom. She froze, seeing Damian, but smirked when she saw Marinette. "Miss, what are you doing in here? This is an employee bathroom." she scoffed and motioned to Marinette.

"I highly doubt this is an employee bathroom. Also, there are no other bathrooms." Marinette grabbed onto his shirt and acted like he was sleeping. He noticed, and went along with it.

"She was tired. She was injured, also I don't care. Please get out before I have to make you leave by force." Marinette 'woke' up and looked at the boy. He was displeased. Marinette stood up, holding her midsection and stated,

"I don't care if you like me, yeah you turned all my friends back in Paris on me, but you can't hurt me here. This is my territory and I'm not going to deal with this." Damian looked at her in awe. She grabbed his hand and led him back to the cafeteria. Before they left, she took both of his hands and held them up to her mouth.

"Damian, I was in a bad situation, and I left because I had an opportunity, and I hope you don't think any less of me." he stood there, astounded, he then pulled her in for a hug. He whispered to her,