Angry worried cuddle things? I dunno I'm an awkward person

Marinette headed back to her room and laid down on the bed. She knew she wasn't sleeping that night. Tikki flew out.

"Marinette, please just try and get some sleep. Come on, I know you and Damian had a little spat, but everything will be fine by the morning." Marinette smiled and nodded but she still couldn't sleep. She looked over at the alarm clock, 5:20 am blinked. Suddenly, she felt a panic attack rising. She threw off the covers and laid down on the cold floor. It cleared her head and she fell asleep shivering, but stable. Tikki tried to pick up a blanket, to cover her, but couldn't lift it. She frowned and slept on Mari's shoulder.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Damian was too angry to sleep. He knew what he did was wrong, but he was hurt. He knew it was just a game, but it still hurt. Plagg flew out of his pocket.

"You know kid, kitten in the other room there has a point and you know it. You're just mad because you didn't win. Don't get butthurt about it she tends to beat people at a lot of things." Damian growled and flicked Plagg out of the air. He flew back, enraged. "You know what? Fine, be that way. Look, when you need or want me, you better have a large piece of cheese and a large ass apology to go with it buddy." The small cat flew away, leaving Damian alone. Damian mentally kicked himself and got dressed into training gear. He grabbed his headphones and headed downstairs. Tim was at the batcomputer sipping out of a coconut.

"Drake, where the actual fuck did you get that?" Tim spun around and looked at his shirt. It had small penguins on it drinking milkshakes.

"Well, I got this baby half off at Tanya's last week but I guess that's irrelevant." Damian rolled his eyes. "So, how's Mari? I heard you yell at her earlier. She's probably sad." Damian glared at him.

"You know nothing of my life Drake, stay out of it." Tim grimaced and turned around.

"Just a little bit of advice. Apologize because she could be having a panic attack kid." Damian whipped his head around.

"She could be WHAT?" Tim snickered.

"Nah, she's probably fine. Just check up on her after your anger release thing you normally do at 5 am." Damian rolled his eyes and walked over to one of the punching bags that were still intact. He grabbed one of the wooden katanas (because Bruce was tired of buying 12 punching bags a week) and went at it. Half an hour later, he still broke the bag. Or rather bags.

"Damn it Damian. That's the third one tonight! I get you're upset and all but come on man!" Damian huffed and grabbed a water.

"Get some sleep Drake." he left the room annoyed. He walked by Marinette's room and felt his heart sink. He took a deep breath and sighed. He knocked on the door. No answer. "Mari, are you up? I want to talk to you." he kept knocking with no answer. He knit his eyebrows. "Mari, you're late for school." still no answer. He was worried now. He opened the door cautiously. "Marinette?" she wasn't in her bed. He ran into the room and saw a shivering figure half under the bed. "Marinette, wake up." he watched her eyelids dart back and forth, she was having a nightmare. "Tikki!" the little kwami rubbed her eyes and flew over.

"Yeah? Do you know what time it is Damian?" he shushed her.

"Is she having a nightmare?" Tikki nodded.

"Damian, the only thing you can do is wait for her to wake up. Over the years, this used to happen every other night but she's been ok for the last week. You can't get her up. You could honestly hurt her and she won't feel it." Damian gave the kwami a look.

"Why the hell would I hurt her?" Tikki crossed her paws.

"You already did and now look at her." Damian huffed and pulled her out from under the bed. She thrashed.