Damian's angst turned to confusion

Quick Note: This chapter will be a bit longer as a thank you! Also I think I might make all the chapters 1500-3000 words now. I have plenty of ideas.
Back to the story!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Damian woke up holding something warm. Is it titus? Either way he went back to sleep. The fuzzball under his chin smelled nice, like summer. Or at least that's what he thought summer smelled like, coconut and sunscreen.
Dick and Tim walked in at about nine. Tim just felt the need to scream

"WAKE UP LOVEBIRDS YOU ARE LATE FOR SCHOOL" Marinette woke up immediatley and tried to jump up and run to get ready but Damian was however, not ready to wake up yet and he grabbed the moving thing in his arms and held onto it.

"Damn it Titus will you stay still?" Dick and Tim were on the floor laughing. Tim took lots of pictures. The image of Marinette writhing in Damian's arms will most likely be Bruce's new wallpaper of the day. Bruce is a total white dad. New wallpaper daily.

"Hey have you guys seen Dami-" Cass walked in and ran out to get the rest of the clan. Dick was trying to wake Damian up and let the poor flustered girl out of the boy's arms. Marinette felt like everything around her was fire. Tikki was taking pictures with Marinette's phone and was sending Master Fu pictures.
Cass came back with Bruce, Alfred, and Jason. Even Jason had to chuckle. Then he walked over to the two and shouted,

"DEMON BRAT IF YOU DO NOT LET GO OF MY SISTER, I WILL SKIN YOU ALIVE LIKE THE ANNOYING BOBCAT YOU ARE." Everyone went quiet and Jason tried to pry him off but he bit Jason. He BIT Jason.

"You little-" Jason picked him up by the scruff of his neck, while he was sleeping, and Damian had SUCH a strong grip on her, she went with him.

"Alright, that's it he can have her" Jason huffed and walked out of the room leaving Marinette still being clung to.

"He's never been like this. Normally he is the first one to wake." the family nodded. Marinette looked over at the sleeping boy that had her waist and she gave in and just stayed there. Everybody except for Tim, who handed Marinette a cup of coffee and left. She looked over at him, and turned so that she was sitting straight up and he continued to sleep on her stomach while she drank her coffee. Well, he is defidentally different while he's sleeping... or past 10:00 at night. She thought back to the night before and minutes later, he started to stir.

"Where-Where the hell am I? Marinette, what is going on?" he looked like a lost kitten.Kitten..... She shook that thought off and smirked. He jumped up to a sitting position like the touch of her burned him.

"Wow you actually know my first name?" he scowled. "You were asleep on me and would not let go or wake up. Let's head downstairs. I am starving." she stood up and grabbed his hand.

"Dupain-Cheng, what do you think you are doing?" His tone was angry. What did you do this time Marinette?

"I'm starving, it's 2:30 in the afternoon, and it's a Saturday. it's a.... Saturday.... SATURDAY!" That was the most popular day Hawkmoth chose to release one of his akuma's. Damian gave her a funny look.

"It's nothing just a thing from my life back in Paris." She said that rather quickly, he thought. She grabbed her phone and ran downstairs. Did she even get dressed? I guess not...

Damian walked downstairs like the composed person he is and went to sit down at the dining room table right next to Bruce. That is his seat. The last person *cough, Jason, cough* that sat there was stabbed in the hand with a knife. He needed 6 stitches. But nobody EVER sat in his seat until today. THAT DAMN BLUEBERRY GIRL. Todd was sitting across from her and they were...talking it seemed. She kicked Todd from under the table. She's awesome.

"Good evening father." he greeted and he sat next to Marinette. Bruce rose his eyebrows at him and he just shrugged and grabbed some cereal. The whole family seemed to wake up late except for Drake who was not there. He looked on Instagram to see what was al the commotion at the table, and what he saw, he could not belive...

It was him, and the blueberry..

In her bed...

cuddling of some sort...

posted on Instagram by... Dick, Tim, Bruce, Steph, Cass, Babara and even Jason..

"Father, what the actual hell?" Bruce looked at Damian as if he were a dog that spoke for the first time. Jason smirked and all of a sudden, his vision was flipped and he saw black for a second and his head felt a stabbing pain.

"Watch your fucking language." she giggled and for some reason, he seriously wanted to hear that again.

"Blueberry, that is extremely hypocritical." His father gaped at him and Marinette wanted to keep this banter going so she added,

"Well Monsieur Demon, I would rather be hypocritical than having my ego being inflated to the moon." determined to win he turned the tables once again,

"It's a real shame that nobody asked for your opinion." He smirked. She felt her blood boil I'll wipe that damn smirk off his face. Bruce and Jason shared wary looks at each other. Bruce, afraid of what Damian might say and Jason, afraid of what Marinette might say. Marinette put her hand up to her ear and kept nodding and repeating 'uh huh' and she replied,

"It seems that Tikki agrees with me. I don't think we heard anyone ask for yours either." He fumed at that.

"Bite me"

"I gladly would but my mother taught me not to put foreign objects in my mouth." Tim walked into the room.

"Hey, fun sized Satan, your mother taught you lots of things am I right?" Damian got up and there was a blur and his butterknife pinned Tim to the wall. He missed on purpose... this is a warning... was the only thing Tim could think of before Damian got in his face and held a fork to his throat.

"Hey Drake I have a question for you, did your parents teach you anything except for how to be a bastard?" Tim smirked at that for some reason. And he answered with,

"Well Demon boy, my father did most of the teaching and most of it was when he was drunk and violent. My mother on the other hand taught me how to clean up wounds so that she didn't have to deal with me but, you know that yourself." Damian pressed the fork into Tim's throat. Marinette jumped out of her seat before Bruce or Jason could stop her.

She twisted Damian's wrist to knock the knife out of his hand. The same way she would disarm a gun. Then she saw that Damian turned his anger on her and he lashed out. He used a swift kick to knock her off her feet but she jumped. This fighting style is the style of an assassin. I will have to ask him about this later when he calms down. Everyone stared at her because Nobody was fast enough to avoid Damian except Bruce, Dick, and Cassandra.

Marinette jumped up and flipped over Damian's head. She grabbed his other arm from behind him and twisted it in an uncomforable position and she laid him on the floor. He decided to dislocate his arm and roll over and thats what he did. He was on top of her now and he pinned her down. She rolled over once again and he wasn't able to flip again. He knew hundreds of ways to get her off of him but Why didn't he use them?

"You know, it's not a bad thing to let people in, if you let them in you wont lash out as violently AND YOU WONT HURT PEOPLE." he was shocked. Nobody ever yelled at him yet said something so kind at the same time and it confused the literal hell out of him. His face was red.

"Are you even listening to me?!? Ugh this was pointless" she got up and walked upstairs angrily, slammed her door and locked it.

"I don't know what you did Demon Spawn but you better fix it. Pixie can be forgiving but she can hold a grudge for a hell of a long time." Damian had a sad look on his face. Like a missing kitten.

"I don't know what I did either."

THANK YOU FOR 1K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you guys so much!