Leaving Damian Speechless. And a nervous wreck.

Back to present:

"MARINETTE, DAMIAN, COME DOWNSTAIRS. THEY ARE HERE!" The Kent's were going to meet the supposed 'girlfriend' of Damian's or so Jon put it.

Marinette walked out of her room, and Damian ran across the hall to help her.

"Damian, please. I am fine. Thank you for trying to help me, but I got this." The boy sadly watched her walk away, but he was proud that she was independent. Jason walked by him smirking and Damian had a quick mood change.

"Oh Clark darling, look at how small and adorable she is!" Lois hugged her tightly, and Marinette sucked in a breath. The whole family watched in horror as Damian, and his shadow cloud looked over the house. She quickly let go of the bluenette, and apologized. Marinette waved it off and Clark looked at the girl in horror.

"How are you alive, and how are you not writhing in pain right now?" Clark's face lost its bubbly demeanor.

"What do you mean Uncle Clark? What's wrong with Angel?" Marinette blushed and everyone's mouths were dropped. Damian has no idea what was going on.

"Well I uhh- what I mean to say is umm-" he was astounded by the nickname that didn't seem like Damian to say whatsoever. "She should be dead for the amount of injuries she's suffered." He pushed his glasses up his nose. Damian scowled.

"Uncle Clark. While I understand that she is obviously hurt, it would be nice if you could tell us why you are so shocked."

"Jon, I will allow you to do this, only because I can not put into words, how to even respond to this." the boy squinted his eyes at her, trying to concentrate, and he gasped and took a step back.

"How do you... how do you have so much scar tissue? So many broken, rebroken, and fractured bones... I can't believe it. Are- are you ok?" Alfred stood up, annoyed he did not know what they were speaking of, and walked over to the girl.

"Miss Marinette, you you like to come down with me, to the cave, so we can get some answers?" She nodded and took his hand and they were off. When she left the room, Damian relaxed in his seat. This didn't go unnoticed by the boys. Jon decided to pry a bit.

"So Dami, when's the wedding?" Damian felt his face go hot, so he put a glare on his face and tried to put it off as anger.

"Well Kent, the weddin will be after your funeral, and we shall dance on top of your grave." Jon gulped and Clark but in the conversation.

"You didn't deny it, and also, at least there will be partying!" Lois giggled and pulled him into the dining room to find a seat. Dick was staring at him, and he eventually said it out loud. Very loud in Damian's opinion.

"Damian, why is Marinette wearing your shirt?" Damian felt his face burn. He touched the side of his cheeks. Hot.

"It's not my shirt Grayson." Marinette excitedly padded over to where Damian was. She was holding X-ray photos. She kissed him on both cheeks.

"Thanks Monseuir Demon. If I were to wear one of my shirts, I would not have been able to get the X-ray's done properly." She hid the small limp, that all but he, could not see. She sat next to Jason, with a spot inbetween Todd and his Father. Dick crossed his arms, pleased, and retorted,

"I remember buying you that shirt last Christmas kid. Also, you do know what it typically means when a girl wears a guys's shirt. Right?" I literally have no idea.. umm... Damian's face went red and hit Dick in the arm. Both Dick and Tim snickered and sat down. Damian sat in his seat, next to Bruce, and he then realized that she was next to him. He felt his knee bounch under the table, a nervous tick he had no idea when he picked up. Since when was I ever nervous? The whole dinner consisted of Dick cracking bad jokes, Todd glaring at him, and Marinette staring at him funny, while grabbing his hand and trying to comfort him but he was a wrek. Does she seriously not know why I am like this? Why is it so hot in here?

"Yo babybird. Why are you sweating so much? You are literally sitting still." Damian kicked Tim from under the table and Marinette grabbed his hand, and pulled him out of the room. He could hear Dick quietly whisper to him,

"You get it Damian!" he almost growled at the acrobat. She pulled him into the hallway.

"What's wrong Dami?"What the hell is this feeling in my stomach, what did I eat?

"It's nothing Habibti, I'm fine." She was going to ask him what the nickname meant, but now was not the best time.

"I'm calling your Bullshit." he raised his eyebrows at the profanity and rubbed the back of his neck. She took a few steps forward, and terrified he took a few back. Before he knew it, the cold wall was on his back. They were nose to nose. He heard his heartbeat in his head.

"You wanna tell me Monseiur Demon?"Wait. If she finds this a game? I can do a game. She had him up against the wall, he grabbed her arm and turned the tables. He smirked while she fell under his gaze. He held her cheek and she fell into his touch. She's like a kitten.

"While I would love to tell you mon chéri, we have more important matters to discuss." she put her arms around his neck.

"Like what?" Why- why the hell is she staring at my lips? What the fuck do I do? Holy shit- holy shit.. What would Grayson do? WHAT THE FUCK WOULD GRAYSON DO?!?!?

"Marinette, I need to know how your ribs are doing. Dick told me about how Lois-" he saw the two and Marinette quickly let go and ran over to Drake. They walked into the kitchen and Damian fell on the floor. He was just staring at the wall. Dick tried to snap him out of it and wave his hand in the boy's face, but it was useless. He was shaking and sweating with his hair sticking up from running his hands through it. How the hell did she manage to break him that easily? I'm shocked. Were the only words going through Dick's head before he ran out of the room, seeing Marinette. Damian saw her and jumped back up, not knowing why and Dick gave him a look. Before he left, he turned to her, and asked,

"What the actual hell happened to him?" Marinette giggled and shrugged her shoulders. She ran (or tried to run) back to the dining room and Damian was wobbly on his feet. Dick helped him back to the room while laughing about how 'he's got it bad' and went back to dinner.

"Hey buddy, why is your face so red?" I swear to god Kent, I will kill you myself one day.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Short chapter, but I will post another tonight. Thanks for all the love and support and I'll see you next time!