Part 1 of an attempted Date Night

"Marinette, is that you?" a brunette whose bangs covered 75% of her face walked up to the bluenette. Mari was both annoyed and scared. She just made new friends. She didn't want to loose them too.

"Motherfucker." She simply stated and walked out of the hall. Chloe laughed and followed her.

"You know Dami-bear, you shouldn't be friends with them. They were big bullies back in France." He made a face. Is this bitch really trying to-

"Marinette isn't the bullying type. Thanks for trying to warn me. You gave me great advice Rossi, just not about the nice person. Go fuck with some other imbecile's mind, and stay away from Marinette. I have a reputation around here. I don't put up with lying shit. Ask around, ask what happened to Kayla three months ago. I don't care."
He grabbed his bag and took off. She stood, dumbfounded as she watched the door. Damian ran, because if Lila was here, it's most likely Adrien is as well. She can handle herself, I just want to make sure she is ok.
Damian, can you hear me? Yeah, where are you? I am at the library. Chloe had a doctor's appointment, so she had to leave. Is Adrien there? I think so. I saw someone lurking when I ran in. It's fine though. Could you get something from my locker? Marinette, you're alone, with an asshole. I'm not leaving you. No it's nothing like that, I'm cold. Someone turned down the thermostat. I'm a Ladybug that has Ladybug tendencies. If I get cold-, You hibernate got it. I'm on my way. Ok.
He ran straight to the library. He has a jacket in his schoolbag, so she could just wear that. He didn't get cold often. He walked in and saw Marinette at a chair, reading a random book. He saw Adrien, on the other side of the room, with a bunch of other classmates from the trip. A boy with glasses was playing on his laptop and a girl with pink hair was playing on her phone. Marinette was taking quick glances at the small group and ignored them.

"Hey Mar, I have a sweatshirt in my bag. School is over in ten minutes. Wanna walk with me?" she nodded and returned the book to the librarian with a grateful smile. She put on Damian's hoodie, and her bag. She interlaced her fingers with him, and stopped at the door. Lila was standing there with a smug look on her face.

"You can't avoid us forever Marinette, we will always find you." Marinette rolled her eyes.

"Rossi, there is nothing to avoid except a lying bitch. I tried to warn other people of your tendencies, but I can't force someone to think properly." and she brushed past the girl, leaving her pissed. A few moments later, Damian congratulated her.

"Nice one. Though personally, I would have called her a harlot looking at that outfit." Marinette giggled.

"Damian, I try my best not to slut-shame. Though the orange truly, is way too much, and her outfit is just one big traffic cone." He laughed and walked on.

"Marinette, you might want to wear comfortable shoes tonight. We will be walking quite a bit." She turned to him.

"So like buisness casual, or dressy casual?" he raised two fingers and she nodded. They walked out the doors and the car was waiting. Damian opened the door, and Marinette thanked him.

"So Master Damian, Miss Marinette, I take it school was quite enjoyable?"

"Yes, I got to watch Marinette in action. Do you mind if I text Drake real quick?" Alfred nodded and put up the screen divider.

'Drake, I have a favor to ask.'

'Depends...'

'Nothing too illegal, just a backround check.'

'Name?'

'Lila Rossi.'

'I'll have the profile sent to you in ten minutes.'